PDA

View Full Version : Michelle (Emmcee) and Ellie just left....

iloveflipflops
03-01-2008, 04:23 PM
boy did we have fun!!! I got 12 cards done. I will put them on my blog in a few minutes.

We stamped a few hours then went to lunch at a sub shop and to Hobby Lobby (where Ellie bought out ALL THEIR PAPER! LOL). And we stopped at a very small scrapbooking store down from my house too.

Then back to stamp some more and then we called Barb (GrammaStamper) and we put her on the speaker phone and talked to her. She sounds great!!! Her DD was there cooking fahitas for dinner tonight.

Here are a few photos of us that DH took. Left to right .... iloveflipflops, Ellie, Emmcee

tojoco
03-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh you girls look like you're having so much fun. Wish I was there. As it was I was able to make 10 "flood" cards today so I didn't do too bad.

scrapsoon
03-01-2008, 04:27 PM
What a great pics and how fun day you both have.
How nice to chat with Barb also.
I was wondering how you all where enjoying today.
Now i can't wait to see all your cards:D

iloveflipflops
03-01-2008, 04:33 PM
I just put them on my blog if you want to take a look. I actually got 6 Christmas cards made for my Christmas card swap but they are all the same so i just took a photo of 1 of them.

I am loving my new TAC stamps :)

cindi
03-01-2008, 04:40 PM
it looks like fun was had by all!!!!
I sure wish I had stamping friends that lived close by! I Have Tracey, but she's soo busy..
ok, I'm jealous
:)

scrapsoon
03-01-2008, 04:43 PM
that where really great cards you've made sherri.
really loves those cowstamps and the little girl is also verry sweet

teabear
03-01-2008, 04:46 PM
What a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

tesschap
03-01-2008, 04:47 PM
How fun - I am so envious! Great pictures and how wonderful that you got to call Barb.

suzi_f
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Gee, sounds like fun. I looked at my stamps today. My tummy's upset & I don't feel like doing much. I have to make my FEB C'mas cards. I feel like if I get them done today, I'm not violating the letter of the law. Glad you guys had a good time.

Christie
03-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Wow!! It looks like you were at a stamping shop! Hope you girls had lots of fun and thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

shuggy
03-01-2008, 06:55 PM
i'm glad you guys had a good time!!!

stampcrazyjulie
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
You guy's look like you had TONS of fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures.....it is always so nice to see you all! :)

Julie

emmcee
03-01-2008, 09:27 PM
We had tons of fun! Sherri has a great place for creating and a great place for anything!

Charlie is a hoot, Nick is a sweet little guy, and Emily is such a pretty petite young woman to be.

I found some sheer polka dot ribbon like Pam (SmileyCollector) uses all the time. I was so happy, bought 8 rolls, and it was 1/2 price. Our paper we bought was 5 sheets for $1 so we did OK. Ellie left a few sheets for other people to buy. A great day.

Oh yeah, Sherri made 12 cards, I made 1. But I got all my images for Laura's baby shower invites stamped anyway. Too much fun looking at Sherri's cool toys.

I forgot about meeting Ladybug and Tudi. What sweet little doggies. They are the best behaved pups, and slept underneath the table where we worked.

hutchink
03-01-2008, 10:36 PM
WOW it looks and sounds like you gals had a very fun day!

jazzypurple853
03-02-2008, 07:17 AM
thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had lots of fun!