PDA

View Full Version : How's the diet/exercise going?

teabear
12-05-2006, 12:10 PM
I thought we could inspire each other this morning. I am going to Curves on a regular basis and have added in an eliptical trainer to my routine. I'm hanging in there with the dieting using an online calorie counter program. I'm keeping it to about 1500-1600 calories a day. So far, I've lost 2 1/2 pounds...yippeeee!

keltie
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Way To go. keep up the great work.
Heather

inkinupstamps
12-05-2006, 12:59 PM
I am back on track at Curves and I just now returned from working out. I'm following the Curves jumpstart "diet" plan for the next four weeks and then will switch to their regular plan.

Actually, I'm so much more focused and determined and dedicated this time. Or perhaps it is as JDPieces (Julie) has on her signature line in that it isn't that I have more will power but rather that I am READY to do this.

Thanks so much for checking in and up on us. Support also keeps me going!

lost luggage
12-05-2006, 01:23 PM
I have not lost any more weight, but I am holding at my plateu still. I guess that is OK. Still exercising every day. :)

workin4stamps
12-05-2006, 01:24 PM
way to go Tami!! That's great!!

Jennifer---I see you've lost 3 pounds too! Keep up the good work!!!

I am following my WW plan, and doing the workout thing. I weigh in on Thursdays, so we'll see...... I don't have a scale at home, so I don't "peek" in between weigh ins!! LOL Otherwise I would drive myself crazy!!!

Traci

inkinupstamps
12-05-2006, 01:35 PM
way to go Tami!! That's great!!

Jennifer---I see you've lost 3 pounds too! Keep up the good work!!!

I am following my WW plan, and doing the workout thing. I weigh in on Thursdays, so we'll see...... I don't have a scale at home, so I don't "peek" in between weigh ins!! LOL Otherwise I would drive myself crazy!!!

Traci

Traci, you and I can be weigh in buddies because my weigh in at Curves is weekly on Thursday. I'm hoping to see some results this past week. Even a pound would be great. All in the right direction, eh? I don't have a scale at home either so other than at curves, I can't peek and I just walk past the scale there except on Thursdays.! :nod:

shuggy
12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
i'm the slacker of the group! i've been sick most the weekend and still, so i haven't done anything...

:nah:

teabear
12-05-2006, 06:02 PM
I must admit I weighed at home for the first time today. Usually I weigh at curves, too. I'll stick with all of you on the Thursday weigh in day, that will be fun to weigh together.