PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Hospitality here!

Spartymom
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Last night, when I couldn't sleep I was thinking of snacks for Shackapalooza. i thought on Friday, I'd provide, cheese, crackers, grapes and salami! I know that we can' t have food in the conference room. The party would have to be in mine and Nancy's room! What's everyone think? Too much of a pain or what?

Kim

workin4stamps
03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I still cannot believe that we can't have food in the conference room. I think that is so silly! However, I am willing to travel to wherever the food is when I am hungry!

Sounds great!

:-)
Traci

directmailscrapper
03-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Kim, sounds great! We'll have to find a work around for the food.... Disguise it in a scrapbook????

mydogstinks2
03-09-2008, 05:37 PM
ok ya'll I'm workin on the no food in the conferance room thingy... we are all creative right... sooooo if we cover a pringles can, make treat boxes to hide m&m's and such we can totally get away with it!! LOL

I up to traveling from room to room for snacks!

workin4stamps
03-09-2008, 05:45 PM
where there's a will, there's a way!

Traci

Robinkay
03-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Kim that sounds good. The Inn has snacks...the prices are kinda $ if you guys want to have food in the conference are you can IF they provide the snacks. I will start a post of the menu sheet they provided. But the idea of just going to someones room for a nibble is great for me!