PDA

View Full Version : Whew... My first AI ornaments are complete

inkinupstamps
12-05-2006, 07:13 PM
I had a heck of a time today with my AI ornaments. I hope you aren't too hard on me about these!:wideeyed:

It did occur to me that as the sun was going down they seemed to look better and then I realized that I had been standing in front of the window working on them all day with the sun streaming in and I probably wasn't clearly seeing what I was doing. But once it got dark outside I could see the ink just fine. Who knows........:confused:

Anyway...here are my AI Ornaments.:notworthy:

Whoopsie Daisy!
12-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Are you kidding? I wouldn't be able to tell you had any problems just by looking at them... they are so pretty! Where did you get these ornaments? I've never seen this shape before.

Jane

inkinupstamps
12-05-2006, 07:24 PM
All of their clear glass ornaments were 50% off. I got these square ones, a tear drop shape and round ones too.

Oh dear...I was ready to throw in the towel on these. Thank the dear Lord for friends like Jan (Far North) who helped me and kept my spirits up!!:nod:

Whoopsie Daisy!
12-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I knew I went to M's too late. They only had a couple of the tear drops left and the rest were the small and large rounds. Phooey!!

So glad you kept trying... what beautiful results! Jan's the best, isn't she?

Jane

mahodgman
12-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Jennifer, they look great, good job! I think some of them look better photgraphed than they do in person. I know I also had a heck of a time with them. I bet if we all were to get together so we could encourage each other, it would be so much easier!

Far North
12-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Jennifer, they look great, good job! I think some of them look better photgraphed than they do in person. I know I also had a heck of a time with them. I bet if we all were to get together so we could encourage each other, it would be so much easier!

I agree Mary. If we could work together, we could learn a ton about the intricacies of our styles and we could build off of one another. Too bad we are so distant. But at the same time I am ever so thankful that I at least have this board to get new ideas and support for the experimentations. I appreciate each one so much for how willing they share.

Now Ms Jennifer I sure hope you are doing a happy dance! Your ornies are stunning!
You should be pleased as punch! You got it, indeedy you got it!
…Jan

tojoco
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Jennifer, you couldn't have had too much trouble because these came out spectacular. I love the squareish shape of the ornaments too. I think I'll have to make a trip to M's this week and get more.

Your ornaments look great.:nod: :nod: :nod: