PDA

View Full Version : Question about Shackapalozza 2008

smileydawn
03-11-2008, 01:20 AM
Hi everyone! I just discovered this thread and I'm wondering if I can get the entire scoop about this. I live in South Bend, which is only about an hour from Angola. Can anyone come? Is it too late to sign up? I'm interested in this if I can get all of the details, sounds like fun. There would probably be 2 of my stampin buddies that would be interested also.

Any info would be great!

Thanks,
Dawn

maxiesmom
03-11-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi Dawn, I think this is one of the main threads with the most info as far as dates & where. I don't know if the inn has any rooms left, but it can't hurt to call. I think some people were staying at a nearby hotel and coming over during the day for all the fun.

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15116

mydogstinks2
03-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi Dawn!!

Shackapaloosa is gonna be so much fun and it would be great to have you there!!

I'm not sure about rooms at the Inn but there are lots of other places near there. There are also so who are just coming during the day then going home at night. If you do that then your only cost is splitting the cost of the crop room and cost of snacks we may be getting (still deciding on that). Plus bringing a shoe box project.

ANY shackie, or friends of shackies (future shackies), are welcome!

Check out the threads and see what you think. If you need to you can give me a call, my number is in my profile.

Swanie78
03-11-2008, 09:04 AM
PM me if you want a room. I still have not cancelled mine and I wont be going.