PDA

View Full Version : l am so sorry ladies

threefriends91
03-11-2008, 01:39 PM
l must say l'm so sorry l posted anything about how l felt about the card, blue ribbon, or lack of support..
The support that you all have given me is outstanding and l don't want any of you to feel bad.
Please forgive me it, thank you so much for all your kind words and support. l just love all your ladies and l'm sorry if l have made you feel bad.
On a better note l have been asking myself what have l learned from all this;
1-That you ladies are the greatest.
2-That the Stamp Shack is a special place because we can be open with each other.
3- To think before l post..l feel so much better ladies Thank you and please forgive me for being so selfish.
4- most important is to get my eyes back on my goals and keep on keeping on. God Bless you all.:notworthy:

hbpuppy
03-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Don't feel bad about posting. If something is bugging you, let it out. No worries. I'm glad that you shared.

Vintagegal
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Cathy, I don't know if you ever visit my blog, but recently I posted about something along the lines of what you've been talking about.

I invite you to read my blog post for Sunday, 3/9/08.

It talks about creating for YOUR individual pleasure, and not to do it to get the accolades or applause of others. Those are really nice to receive, but those too, shall pass. And, in the end, when you've been creating for everybody else's applause and pleasure, what will you have left in the end?

I'm not posting this to make you feel bad. You are in a 'safe environment' where you should be able to post what is on your mind. However, I think I've done a lot of maturing in this area, and I've decided that I'm not going to please everybody with my artwork, so why bother? I enjoy it, and if nobody shares in my excitement and my enjoyment, then that's perfectly OK. I know I'm getting a TON of pleasure for having the opportunity to stamp and create cards. I share what I create because that's how we all learn. We all learn from sharing and we grow from that.

Still......you are an outstanding, caring, wonderful person, and we are very, very privileged to be in your company.

cindi
03-11-2008, 02:30 PM
you just needed a group hug!!!!
well here's mine
(((HUGS)
:wubclub:

scrapsoon
03-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Yes it's okay better this way then keep it to your self and feel sad of everything.
It's just good to say what's on your mind we all must say that normal to each other.
Now you know that it's not because of you and that nothing is wrong with you.
A REAL BIG HUG FROM ME!!!:):D

Erin K
03-11-2008, 05:10 PM
I think it's fine, you felt you needed more support, you asked for it and you got it. It's a fine thing

Also it prompted a discussion about ribbons and there are a bunch of people who are learning more about this honor now and we might never have gotten around to that if not for your post.

hugs

teabear
03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Cathy, I think I missed everything here. I hope whatever happened is in the past and you are still able to play and have fun. I know that I yak alot on here, but some days I mostly just quickly skim through. I don't visit the gallery nearly as often as I should. I haven't been on much in the last few days, life's been really busy here. (((hugs)))

Paula Carden
03-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Cathy-I must have missed something too- I am a skimmer too and I don't always pay as much attention-but I enjoy your creations very much and hope you will continue to create, post and visit us here. It is a great place for all of us. I especially like to visit in the early evening when I have had a busy day!!

directmailscrapper
03-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Cathy, I missed it too, but I can tell you that I'm often a lurker -- and I miss a LOT! When I post I jump around -- my time at the Shack tends to come in little bits and pieces so I do miss a lot.

Congrats on your award -- you deserved it!