PDA

View Full Version : cell phones...

shuggy
03-11-2008, 04:47 PM
who has a blackberry pearl? do you love it? would you get one again???

scrapsoon
03-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Well it's good that you said it is a cellphone,cause otherwise i didn't know what you mean with blackberry hihi.
I have a slidephone from spv E650
And verry happy with it,only i can't download some games on it.
I love to game on the wc,in bed before sleepingtime,in the car(when i'm not driving).

logcabincreations
03-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Sorry - no help here - I don't even have a cell phone of any kind :cry2:

scrapsoon
03-11-2008, 05:03 PM
ohw you poor thing,well let me tell you.
You don't miss anything about it haha.
I did have to have it cause i did travel a lott and had my work in the big city Amsterdam.
And the trains and busses are always not on time so you never get the next bus orso.
But now i could walk to my work if i wanted to so i do have the phone often with me but only to sms my boss how much we earned today.

tesschap
03-11-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't have the Pearl but several of my co workers do. They all like the sleekness of it and are very happy with it. I have the 8800 and love it. Yes, it's bigger but I need the full keyboard as I'm constantly emailing from the road. This is my fourth Blackberry - all have been pretty much the same model - just tech upgrades. I would be lost without my Blackberry!

Christie
03-11-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm no help either, I don't even own a cell phone. Closest thing I get to mobil is my cordless phone! :D

LateNightScrappin
03-11-2008, 08:15 PM
I have supported Blackberrys since 2005 at the company where I work. I have had every model since the 7280's came out. full keyboard and slim models. I did not like the pearl... but then again.. I am not a "trackball" fan either.... I loved the wheel and a full sized keyboard w/ landscape screen for better data reading. The trackball seems very cheaply made. We have had to replace many trackballs already early in their life. With that all said.. it looks like the trackwheel is the way they are going....all new devices have been trackball driven.
---- I LOVE the 8310 Curve. and in a few months they are going to have a major upgrade of thier operating system to allow many new things! Voice and Data are awesome on this device.. It is my favorite, by far.... to date. :) Hope this helps!

Caboverde1
03-13-2008, 01:28 PM
I have the blackberry pearl in red...I don't like it that much...it keeps getting "stuck". I got the iphone and am in LOVE with it...couldn't imagine any other phone in my life...LOL

TOnii