PDA

View Full Version : I wish there was some way...

logcabincreations
03-11-2008, 07:42 PM
we could have a prayer journal or something like it here at the Shack to help us keep track of all the prayer requests. I try to write them all down, but I'm afraid I might miss some, and if we had certain place to go to here to post them, we could all read the prayer requests, and then be able to post updates and answered prayers.

What do you think?

scrapsoon
03-11-2008, 07:52 PM
ohw yes indeed good sugestion.
cause i am forgetting names or why i should think of them.
not out of unintresting,but my memorie won't let me remember this all.

lakeslady
03-11-2008, 08:23 PM
There is a way.
If our shack fairy would be kind enough to incorperate a "Prayer for today" list somewhere in the message forum.

There any member could ask for prayers, and list the name and the date they posted it.
The list could be used just for listing and viewing, but not for replying to the individual.
Any replies could be posted in a different thread, ( there are already facilities for that I think
That way there would always be a permenant, ongoing, up todate prayer list.

What do you think Sherry..........is it possible please?

threefriends91
03-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Oh yes Sherry. this is a great idea and we would not have to worrying about missing a prayer post.could it be set up for date of prayer and date for answered prayer..l keep a book beside me just for prayers and try to keep it updated but when l'm off line well l'm sure l have missed people who need
Prayers as well as people who have said their Prayers have been answered.

ellie
03-12-2008, 12:50 AM
I agree...what a great idea!

Tantalize
03-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Good way to keep track of everyone... as I know I miss some and feel terrible when I come back and have no idea what happened. :(

Christie
03-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Jan this is a great idea!!!