PDA

View Full Version : Michigan stampers

irishchristine
03-12-2008, 03:19 PM
I just called to save a spot for myself for this friday and there are only 5 people signed up.

The number to Stamping paradise is 586-421-2212.

They are having alfredo with and with out meat, salad, and bread rolls.

Hope you can make it.

maxiesmom
03-12-2008, 09:58 PM
I signed up, I'm in! And will be bringing brownies! I didn't ask just in case they said no! Hehe, I'll have to hide them in my Joann bag! Hmm, guess I'll need to bring a bigger bag then.

Canadian, eh
03-13-2008, 11:27 AM
You are going to really hate me, but I can't make it. I have been going through so much lately, I just can't face socializing. As you know, I was put off work and I just discovered why I didn't get my monthly allowance from the long-term disability insurance company; my file has to be reviewed all over again. Don't ask me why, since it was the hospital that put me off, and I was already on LTD. I'm so behind with money that I'm now cashing in some retirment funds -- with a huge penalty. I'm expecting a call from the union this afternoon to find out if the hospital found a new job for me. I also asked if I could go and find a job at Tim Horton's without it affecting my LTD file. I figure as long as I'm not being paid, I can go out and find work until I'm hooked up with another job at the hospital.

It's not like me to rant, and cry the blues, over here, but I really feel the need to vent. Poor Hutchink puts up with me crying on her shoulder all the time. I've been such a downer lately.

I'll make arrangements for another meet up soon. How does early April sound?

kimmyqtgirl
03-13-2008, 11:41 AM
awe Beth we will miss you! Hope everything gets straightened out. I don't think I am fond of your work. Sounds like a bunch of pains in the behind. The no cake for birthdays still gets to me! Sending some hugs your way.

PS I love your new website. What a smart idea to promote your teaching.

Canadian, eh
03-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Christine called me last night, and Kathy pm'd me, and now I see Kimmy's comment. Thank you all for supporting me, and understanding. Your kind words of support, combined with my DH pushing me, I'll be there afterall. I even called to book my spot believe it or not!

kimmyqtgirl
03-14-2008, 10:14 AM
YEAH!!!! I was going to pm you and tell you that you need some cropping time with the girls! I am bringing some patches for your DH from my DH. I am very excited! I still have to pack my stuff up. yikes

Fief14
03-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Way to go Beth! I think a little Shack & Craft therapy is just what you need! See you there!