PDA

View Full Version : This is pathetic!

directmailscrapper
12-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Our ACMs had a flyer in the store several days ago with a 50% off coupon good today only. Since I have about 8 10-12 year old girls coming over Saturday for crafts, I have been stocking up on supplies. We are going to make the now infamous AInk Ornaments. My DH didn't have time to make me any wooden blocks and suggested that the whole family (all 3 of us) trek up to ACM tonite with the 50% off coupons I stocked up on and buy the Ranger Wooden blocks. They normally run $5 each -- so we paid $2.50 each. My husband made 2 trips through the line -- and we ran into friends at the store -- so we were able to get the "stampers" for all of the girls at $2.50 each!

Most folks probably used the coupons for stuff worth more than that! The only down side -- when this party is over -- I have to store all of those inkers....

Nancy

bubblegum girl
12-06-2006, 12:04 AM
hey i'lll buy one from ya when the party is over if ya wanna get rid of a few.

hutchink
12-06-2006, 09:58 AM
you will be having alot of fun this weekend! Hope all goes well with the party ! I think that Chels has a good idea....to sell some of them!

~k

lost luggage
12-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Nothing pathetic about this! I would have done the same thing if I needed that many supplies! You guys are going to have a great time!!

Erin K
12-06-2006, 12:51 PM
I just have one and I can't tell you how many times I've wished I had two or three, so I could have different colors without them getting all mixed up on the felt. I bet you can find homes for them though if you don't end up wanting to keep them!