PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I bought a Cricut tonite -- does anybody else want a GREAT deal?

directmailscrapper
12-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I really hadn't been that inclined to buy a Cricut -- and thought if I was going to buy one, I'd wait until after the holidays when the price would probably get even lower.

When we were at ACM tonite, they had it on sale for $149 with $49 cartridges! I can't pass up on a bargain like this! They were out of stock but issued me a rain check. I had them order me TWO Cricuts at this price.

Now I only need one. But if any of you would like to buy the other one, please let me know asap. I'm not sure how we'd work out the $$ part, but I am guessing that the Cricuts will be restocked later this week. I've never seen them cheaper -- and wanted to make the offer to a fellow Shacker...

Anybody interested????

Nancy

Inkyhands
12-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Wow that is a great deal.
Our Wal-Mart has them for $179, not sure how much the cartriges are though.

directmailscrapper
12-06-2006, 11:58 AM
A fellow at work jumped on it for his wife for the holidays. Boy, will she be surprised! She is a huge scrapper and hasn't asked for a Cricut. Can you imagine if your DH just bought you an expensive paper crafting tool like that without you asking for one???:confused:

After Christmas, perhaps I'll post something!

Nancy

mydogstinks2
12-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Oh Nancy you are going to love it! I use mine all the time! That was a great price too!