PDA

View Full Version : Mary H. I think you've got a card swap possibility!

inkinupstamps
12-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Your Outline card in the gallery is beautiful as is MustangSarah's! I have NO BUSINESS checking out rubberstamp websites, but I did anyway. Woo hoo...they are great!

Anyway...I think someone should host a swap sometime in the future using these amazing stamps! Whatcha think?:nod:

I have a $20 credit at my LSS and I know she carries a few of these stamps so I'm going to go see what she has.

TFS your lovely cards. I've had so much fun just viewing the Outlines Rubber stamp gallery.:cute:

mahodgman
12-06-2006, 08:07 AM
I think that is an excellent idea, Jennifer! I think I'd like to host one too. I got this ornament stamp as well as a star sort of image. They look Christmas-y to me, but they could be adapted. I hope your lss has something wonderful!

inkinupstamps
12-06-2006, 08:09 AM
I'm really attracted to the bleached and torn paper flowers. But I do know that my LSS had medalions and such right at the front of the shop. I just might HAVE TO make a trip over there today! Afterall, I DO have $20 credit and I'd hate to fritter it away on something else!:nod:

I'll look forward to joining your swap!:nod: :notworthy:

mahodgman
12-06-2006, 08:12 AM
What are bleached torn flowers? I don't think I've seen this.

inkinupstamps
12-06-2006, 08:19 AM
Try this: https://outlinesrubberstamp.com/main/stamps/bleachitornot/speckle_crackle.htm

These are for the bleached cards. Then in the gallery there is the cornflower card where they've torn and layered different papers using one stamp to give it sort of a Joseph's coat type of effect. It is really cool too, but this link if for the cards that look great with bleach. The gallery has cool samples.:nod:

mahodgman
12-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh wow, those are really cool! I need to look at more of the step-by-step instructions over there. I think my star stamp will work for the sun catcher!

teabear
12-06-2006, 12:18 PM
That website is amazing, Jennifer. Thanks for the link. I love the how to step by step instructions. Picked up a lot of great tips in the short time I was there. I'll have to check my little rss to see if they have any of these. Very nice.