PDA

View Full Version : workout at Curves

Spartymom
12-06-2006, 10:12 AM
went good today. I feel great when I workout. I get weighed and measured next week. Hopefully it will be good. I haven't changed my diet at all, but haven't overdone it either. Kim

mychellie
12-10-2006, 04:57 PM
How do you like it? What would the pros and cons be about joining. Thanks Chellie

Spartymom
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
I can't think of any cons. I make it a routine 3x a week. It takes 30 minutes. I havent worked out in years, and this is a good fit. I can get in, don't have to wait for a 'class' to start, workout and go home. The price is very reasonable. the people are friendly and aren't looking at you like they might in a gym. they usually have these monthly specials so that you would get the enrollment fee free. So look for the special. The machines are easy to use. I do notice that some of the women take this time to talk-the whole time. But that's their time and what they like to do. You could get a free week. Try it and see what you think. Kim

mychellie
12-12-2006, 03:10 PM
that lets me have free registration so I guess I should just go over there after work one day and give it a try. Thanks for the info. Chellie

scrappersuz
12-15-2006, 07:44 PM
How much is the registration? I heard it is expensive. Maybe they will offer a special in Jan. I would love to join Curves.

Spartymom
12-15-2006, 08:02 PM
But you can get that free with a special. I would check it out for a week free, which you can do and then maybe wait for a special to waive that fee. The monthly is 29.00...Now that DD is on christmas break (my preschooler) I won't be working out the 3x a week that I have been, but it's still worth it to join. Kim