PDA

View Full Version : I think I am in a creative rut!

Inkyhands
12-06-2006, 05:00 PM
If you look at the cards I have posted in the gallery...they are all extremely simple, some-what plain, and starting to all look the same.
I don't know what it is....I mean I like them but most of them aren't my norm and I haven't been overly pleased with any of them (except the circles).
Maybe I should stop thinking about it so hard huh?

iloveflipflops
12-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Hello!! Did you not see my post a week or so ago? I feel the SAME EXACT way. ALL of my cards look the same..... what can we do about it April? I would like to change it. Good luck but I am right there with ya!!

Erin K
12-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Well me too, My next project (after I organized my stamps, did you see I got all my stamps indexed and organized and I have 904 of them??) is to fix up a binder of all the cardmaps and other card sketches I can find, then I plan to go through and force myself to make at least one card for each design. Of course there are a few I will not like at all and I can skip those, but the idea is to make myself do some different things...

Someone on here was saying we should do a sketch challenge on here, I think it has to come from a creative team person though, arnt you guys creative team?