PDA

View Full Version : Deborah..Robin Marie from PB Studios may contact you..

ctinyjoy
03-24-2008, 10:06 PM
The layout of your cards using PaperBag Studio stamps was noticed by the owner of my LSS. Since Robin Marie lives in my city, the owner was speaking with her and said how she wished she had kept a copy of the mag for Robin Marie to see. Well I had purchased one of the few copies the store had, so I came home, got the mag and gave it to the store owner. She is passing it on to Robin Marie. She was very interested in hearing about you.

Let us know if you hear from her!

Deborah
03-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh my, I think I'll hire you as a manager! THANK YOU for lending your magazine like that. I hope she likes what she sees. :cute:

teabear
03-25-2008, 10:53 AM
What a great thing to do Cheri. Very cool. Good luck Deborah. PB Studios makes the best stamps.

hutchink
03-25-2008, 10:57 AM
WOW that is so cool! Good luck Deborah!

scraphappy908
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
That's great news! Please keep us informed.

cindi
03-25-2008, 12:06 PM
very good of you Cheri..did you something like, oh Deborah?? well she is a good friend of mine, I'll be happy to hook you up!! lol!!!
best of Luck Deborah
:)

Erin K
03-25-2008, 04:56 PM
how cool! It's the Shackie hookup

ctinyjoy
03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
very good of you Cheri..did you something like, oh Deborah?? well she is a good friend of mine, I'll be happy to hook you up!! lol!!!
best of Luck Deborah
:)

When the store owner showed me the article in the magazine I did a double take and said" I know her from the shack" and promptly bought the last copy. Then a few weeks later (meaning last week), the store owner said, do you really know the lady who did the layout of Robin Marie's stamps? I said yes and she said , well Robin Marie likes to contact people who enjoy creating with her stamps like this. But she didn't have any more magazines. I said I will give you my copy back with Deborah's info. She called Robin Marie and told her the magazine and info were waiting at the store.