PDA

View Full Version : I need to ask your opinion on yet ANOTHER ATC swap I am doing

iloveflipflops
03-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Ok, this is for my barnyard ATC swap. I have this awesome barn stamp but its huge and won't fit on a standard ATC size card. And I have these cute animal buttons I wanna use too. So this is what i came up with but I don't really love it when its closed. This is the one i did awhile ago that i copied from Ellie as it opens up big but when its closed its the size of a regular ATC card.

So what do you think?!??! PS Isn't that cow button adorable? LOL I have chickens, pigs, roosters, and not sure what else buttons in this pack :)

jazzypurple853
03-28-2008, 12:09 PM
I think its really cute. What a great idea!

ccstampin12
03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
I love this idea. But if you don't like the outside, would the gatefold method work for an ATC? You could use the cow button for the little center decor on the front!
Just an idea.....I like the way your current one is! Maybe a bit more color with the barn???
Joanie

Spartymom
03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
I think the ATC is cool. Love the cow button. When it closes up, that's the normal ATC size. DO you want people to display it closed or open? Could you stamp 1/2 the barn on an ATC with the button? I don't know. I do like it though.

MidwestStamper
03-28-2008, 12:36 PM
I love ATCs that have moving parts or panels! This is very neat!

Perhaps to add a little more to the closed view, you could add a little sun or cloud peaking out from behind the barn? OR have the ATC fold from the other side, so that you can see the silo in the closed version?