PDA

View Full Version : Who's all on an April NO BUY??

Tantalize
04-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Not to out-do Darlene's post whatsoever, I just thought it would be easier to keep track of all our "members" this month if we all posted to this thread. Anyway, I thought I would write a letter addressed to all of you:

Dearest Shackie friends,
PLEASE do not enable me!!! I ask that you not show me any links to super cool stuff, new stamps, or anything of the like. I cant buy anything this month. Thanks in advance.

Love, me

OR How about a letter to the stamp companies?

Dear (said stamp company),
Please do not release any new stamps. This includes any activity in sneak peeks, showing off techniques and tutorials and pretty much calling it quits on being creative and artistic. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, me

LOL Perhaps the 2nd letter is a little unrealistic, but I am sticking to the first one!

Tantalize
04-03-2008, 03:34 AM
PS - I solemnly swear that I will not buy anything craft related in the month of April.

Who else is with me?!

threefriends91
04-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Oh man this is a hard one, l would like to say l'll join you but if my HB and l go anywhere near a craft store l just get pulled in l can't help myself LOL.. if he pays for it would that count..
And as for your two points well even though l can't shop for April no $$$ left l would like to see what is new and add it to my wish list...So today l can say l will not buy anything for the month of April unless l need it for a challenge or l let my HB buy it..

and for your 2nd part, sorry l need to see whats new the sneak peeks is what keeps me alive LOL..even though l can't buy l still need my sneak peeks so l can deside what l like best and where to put it on my wish list..LOL

iloveflipflops
04-03-2008, 06:05 AM
I don't wanna (in my big whine voice!) but I gotta!!! So I am in ... just no more enabling ... i guess this means I can't enable either, huh!??!?!? LOL

scrapsoon
04-03-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm in also,but i have to pay some stamps i ordered some weeks ago.
But then i'm totally out of money too:(
And i will hopefully keep that for some months.
Cause i have so much now and now time or energy to play with them.
And a lot of stamps i didn't use at this moments.

paulssandy
04-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I am forced to become part of this group :cry2: no money left :mad:

I am planning on using my stash.......:worried: but I just LOVE those cute moose stamp......and feel like I NEED one

:idea: Maybe in May

Sandy

Paula Carden
04-03-2008, 07:32 AM
I was but have already failed! So many stamps and supplies, so little time!

paulssandy
04-03-2008, 07:51 AM
I was but have already failed! So many stamps and supplies, so little time!

:biglaugh::biglaugh:You all are just making me laugh to much this morning. I will never get any house work done this way :no2:

;)

Darleneh710
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Not to out-do Darlene's post whatsoever, I just thought it would be easier to keep track of all our "members" this month if we all posted to this thread. Anyway, I thought I would write a letter addressed to all of you:

Dearest Shackie friends,
PLEASE do not enable me!!! I ask that you not show me any links to super cool stuff, new stamps, or anything of the like. I cant buy anything this month. Thanks in advance.

Love, me

OR How about a letter to the stamp companies?

Dear (said stamp company),
Please do not release any new stamps. This includes any activity in sneak peeks, showing off techniques and tutorials and pretty much calling it quits on being creative and artistic. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, me

LOL Perhaps the 2nd letter is a little unrealistic, but I am sticking to the first one!

Not offended, Thanh! Anything to help us out is great!

Darleneh710
04-03-2008, 12:04 PM
I am in as well! Really hard to do, but I will do my best:)

Firecracker
04-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm in. The only I am buying is xyron refill and I'm using my 50 percent at Michaels. I don't think glue counts though. I think I can, I think I can, okay it is going to be hard but some of us have to do it. Hugs, Heather

Tantalize
04-03-2008, 01:16 PM
YAY!!!

We can do it!!!! No buying til May 1!!!

We have each other for support. :183:

threefriends91
04-03-2008, 02:07 PM
okay l'm in its going to be soooo hard but l will try my best.

logcabincreations
04-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Uh...I owe a certain demo some money in about a week....but other than that I'm on a NO BUY...lol