PDA

View Full Version : Barb, only about a month to go, are you excited for that baby?

Swanie78
04-03-2008, 09:19 AM
:jiggy:
I got an email from my brother last night saying the baby is dropping more and more each day. They don't think she'll make it to her due date.
But as it is, we only have a little over a month of waiting :wub:
Any news on your gbaby?
Someone else has a baby due at the same time too, can't think who. Terry maybe? Any baby news there too? :)

scrappinnuts
04-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi Kelly... Yes my Gbaby is due in a few weeks... We had the babyshower here this past weekend... I am very excited... My DIL has the "look" and the baby has dropped and all of her signs are showing it will be very soon... not due until the 28th...but I would say it will be in the next 7 to 10 days... especially since my son is going to be out of town this weekned.

Christie
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi Kelly... Yes my Gbaby is due in a few weeks... We had the babyshower here this past weekend... I am very excited... My DIL has the "look" and the baby has dropped and all of her signs are showing it will be very soon... not due until the 28th...but I would say it will be in the next 7 to 10 days... especially since my son is going to be out of town this weekned.

Oh no, I hope she can wait until he gets back in town to have that baby!!!! That would be a shame for him to miss it.

Swanie78
04-03-2008, 10:30 AM

Oh yay!!!
Hopefully she can hold on for a couple of more weeks.
Maybe it'll give you time to learn how to post pictures....lol
Wishing momma a happy and safe delivery :)