PDA

View Full Version : Nova Scotia stamping day....

HeatherJ
04-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I am organizing a little stamping get-together in Bridgewater, NS. Nothing too formal, we have booked the Fire Hall for Sunday Apr 20, starting at 9:30 am. We will put the coffee and tea pots on for the day, and have a pot luck for lunch.

Lots of sharing, can be expected, and lots of our toys to play with. So I hope some locals may be able to join us, and of course, anyone that wants to travel from afar is welcome, too! The more the merrier!

Do let me know if you think you might make it, then I'll have an idea on how many tables to set up.

Thanks!

Sherry
04-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Heather, your get together sounds really fun and I'd love to attend but I will be in Florida from April 9th through to the 27th.

Hopefully, we can all get together for Stamp Shack Stamp Fest again this year.

HeatherJ
04-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Well, you'll have lots of fun where you're heading, too! I do hope we can get together this summer again,too!

Paula Carden
04-03-2008, 06:53 PM
I wish I lived closer-sounds like fun-just a day of stamping with friends-how wonderful!
Sherry you will enjoy vacation tho-it is always nice to get away!

Christie
04-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I wished I lived closer too! I'd love to play!

Abi
04-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Sounds like fun Heather. Wish I lived closer! I get together monthly with a bunch of friends and we stamp and scrap for the day. We've been doing it for probably 4 years now and it's great! There's actually enough of us now that we can host our own weekend retreat twice a year!