PDA

View Full Version : I'm much better this morning

Vintagegal
04-04-2008, 06:20 AM
I was wearing sweatpants, thick socks, a fleece sweatshirt; and I was under a flannel sheet and down comforter and my feet and hands were still frozen like blocks of ice, last night. DH took my temp and I it was around 102 degrees. I was feeling really, really bad. DH made me a mug of Theraflu, and I just went to sleep right after that. That was around eight last night. I woke up around 1:30 AM, and I was sweating pretty hard. My fever had broken, though, and I was feeling much better (hands and feet were no longer frozen). I woke up again this morning, and I do feel a LOT better. My throat is parched, but otherwise, I'm OK. I'll be able to go to work today. Our audit is over, for now. I have so many doctors' reports that I'm behind on, because of the audit. I'll have to work on those today because I don't want to come in over the weekend to do those.

Thank you, everyone, for your positive vibes. I appreciate it very much. I'm glad it was just a 24-hour icky thing.

suzi_f
04-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Glad you're feeling better. Hope you don't overdo it by going to work today. Sending you hugs & good thoughts for today!

Christie
04-04-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm so glad you are feeling better!!

tesschap
04-04-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well Ethel. I hope you are on the road to recovery today.

Hugs,

ccstampin12
04-04-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm glad you are better today, Ethel!
HUGS
Joanie

logcabincreations
04-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Wow! Glad you are feeling better today. Try to get some rest though so you don't have a relapse.

threefriends91
04-04-2008, 09:30 AM
l'm glad your feeling better Ethel..l was worred about you working with your migraine yesterday..So glad it was only a 24hr thing..l hope you don't over due it today..sonds like you still need some rest.

mydogstinks2
04-04-2008, 09:51 AM
so glad your feeling better! Don't do to much to soon.

graciez
04-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Glad you're feeling better but you still don't sound like you feel good....that was a high temp for an adult....I'd go to the dr. if you don't feel better really quick...do I sound like everyone's mother...?? g

iloveflipflops
04-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Still take it easy!!!