PDA

View Full Version : Dieters do not read this..

smkymtsu
12-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Yesterday when I went grocery shopping I discovered a bunch of new items. At least new to me. In the baking aisle are these new swirl chips…..chocolate & peanut butter swirl, dark chocolate & white chocolate….and…..chocolate and caramel swirl! My mouth was just watering thinking of the cookies I could make. So I bought them all! Then did you know Pillsbury has a new crescent roll that comes in garlic butter flavor? Had to buy that too. The best discovery though was the dark chocolate M&Ms. Did you guys know they come in dark chocolate? I didn’t. Had to buy those too. I think I usually walk into the grocery store with blinders on so that I won’t see these things. I don’t need them. Yesterday though it seemed like all these new items were just popping out at me. Sooooo did you know M&M’s come in dark chocolate and which are your favorite…..milk, dark or peanut?
Susan:cute:

shuggy
12-07-2006, 11:57 AM
the dark chocolate m&m's are my favorite!! lets do a poll!!!

smkymtsu
12-07-2006, 12:11 PM
I would do a poll.....only I have no clue how to! LOL! Still learning how to use this site.
Susan

workin4stamps
12-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Now come on!!! If I can't eat the stuff, can I at least read about it?????

LOL

Traci

smkymtsu
12-07-2006, 02:03 PM
It's 0 fat and 0 calories to read about it......so read on! LOL! On the other hand, all the M&Ms I have been eating since yesterday is another story. Thought I should give all the dieters a warning before reading my post. Someone should have warned me before I walked into the grocery store yesterday. Now I have to go back and look for the white chocolate ones. LOL!

holly
12-07-2006, 02:35 PM
They make dark chocolates ones? Really? I will have to go hunting now! DH loves dark chocolate. Thanks for the info!