PDA

View Full Version : Gap Jeans-

BeckyButtshaw
12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
My pants are finally feeling too big, so I go to Old Navy to get a new pair (I've never worn their pants) and I can't even squeeze into my old size! :cry2: I was sooo sad. Well, my friend who lost 40 pounds last year told me to try Gap. Well, I've never worn theirs either, but what the heck I'll try it. I am down 2 sizes in their jeans!! I was so happy! And, the best part, their jeans are super comfy! I love them! Anyway, I only bought one size smaller than I was, but it absolutely made my day!

iloveflipflops
12-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Good for you Becky!! There's nothing worse than tight jeans and all of mine are fitting way too snug lately which is why i must do something FAST!! I just feel miserable.... :( Its no fun!! Congrats on getting into a smaller size. That's exciting!! Hopefully I can be there one day!

shuggy
12-07-2006, 12:37 PM
hooray!! way to go becky!!

workin4stamps
12-07-2006, 01:08 PM
that is awesome!!! what a great feeling that must be!!

Traci

hutchink
12-07-2006, 01:24 PM
I love everything from the GAP!

~K

lisaguyon
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
I can not wait till I can buy some pants there. I still need a 22 or so ...thus Layne Bryant is still my best friend. lisa

Erin K
12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I hate old navy, their sizes are all small. I won't tell you what size I wear there, but it's a lot bigger than anywhere else.

oh I can sorta hulla out of most of my jeans now! I don't have to unbutton them at all. AND my wedding ring keeps slipping off! Which I need to get fixed in fast order! So that's fun.

lisaguyon
12-07-2006, 05:26 PM
I hate old navy, their sizes are all small. I won't tell you what size I wear there, but it's a lot bigger than anywhere else.

oh I can sorta hulla out of most of my jeans now! I don't have to unbutton them at all. AND my wedding ring keeps slipping off! Which I need to get fixed in fast order! So that's fun.

wow Erin that is great..:notworthy: .My old jeans are getting to were they look really bad when I wear them But I refuse to buy any new ones yet....