PDA

View Full Version : Friday night food- Shackapaloosa

maxiesmom
04-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Ok, so by now we all know where Kathy's priorities lay! I need to be fed on a regular basis, when Kathy is cranky no one wins! :eek: Has anyone given any thought to food for Friday night? It will be dinner time right when we are getting there and getting ready to get into it. I can always have something to eat before I leave the house, but come evening, I'm gonna be snackish. :nod: Will they wnat to kick us out before we've even begun our weekend if we are eating pizza in our nook?

Ideas? Anyone, anyone?

Robinkay
04-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Wow...Kath you are on the ball...I think Chris talked about Sat morn...she forgot about Friday night! I'm sure we could make a pizza run. How many of us are gonna be there on Friday night? Chris,Robin,Chelsey Kathy,Jenniefer who else?

Spartymom
04-10-2008, 07:26 AM
I'll be there Friday around 3pm. I had mentioned bringing an appetizer of cheese and crackers and salami and grapes too.

maxiesmom
04-10-2008, 07:49 AM
I'll be there Friday around 3pm. I had mentioned bringing an appetizer of cheese and crackers and salami and grapes too.

Yes, you did. I do remember that now. Amy and I are driving together also.

mydogstinks2
04-10-2008, 09:49 AM
I like the idea of pizza on friday night. I'm up for whatever! I don't think they would kick us out of our nook, we can only try. If vthey are not happy about it we can just go to a room or if it's warm, cross your fingers and toes ladies!!, we can eat it outside on the deck, or down by the lake.

Fief14
04-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Pizza works for me! (It's easy too!) Kimmy (kimmyqtgirl), Nancy (directmailscrapper) & I will all be there Friday night as well.

kimmyqtgirl
04-10-2008, 10:02 AM
I am in for pizza too! Sounds like a wonderful friday night dinner!

workin4stamps
04-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Becky and I will be there Friday night as well. We're only driving a couple of hours, so I'm sure we'll be somewhat early.

Traci

Spartymom
04-10-2008, 12:36 PM
yeah, count me in for the pizza too.

spredbirds
04-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm in for pizza ... I'm pretty sure that I am driving over on Thursday (and staying Thursday night) so I will defitiely be there on Friday

scraphappy908
04-10-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm taking the day off work on Friday so I'll be ready to hit the road as soon as Kathy can! Pizza sounds great to me!