PDA

View Full Version : Magnolia in the USA

speedygonzales
04-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi,
i have noticed a few questions regarding Magnolias in the US...

here is a contact adress i can provide:

If you live in Canada or the US and would like to purchase Magnolia Stamps contact: [email protected]

Diana is the owner of Scor Pal she loves the Magnolias too and decided to open the first Magnolia store in the US. If you contact her.. you can let her know your "wishlist" and she will consider taking the ones in her sortiment with the most demand.
I know that she has on her way the very new line of magnolia "shabby chic" and they should be at her store probably in about a week.

if you do not mind.. it would be nice if you told her that Claudia sent you.

take care and i hope this info helps you

claudia

scrappinnuts
04-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Claudia... does she have Magnolia's in stock to choose from or do I look on another site and tell her which ones I would like? I really want Magnolia's but I don't want to pay shipping from out of the US... too steep. I will let her know you sent me. Thanks for the information.

HeatherJ
04-14-2008, 05:49 PM
I understood from Diana's reply when I emailed her, that she would have a website created for us to order directly from. I am anxiously awaiting it!

ccstampin12
04-14-2008, 06:11 PM
I emailed her too!
Wow!
This would be wonderful! I loved the service I got when I ordered my Scor-Pal!
Thanks, Claudia!
Joanie

paulssandy
04-14-2008, 06:14 PM
OH, this is too exciting :jiggy: Diana is a total sweetheart! What a wonderful person to be carrying these stamps. They will be the perfect addition to her growing business. :wubclub: Sandy O

speedygonzales
04-14-2008, 07:52 PM
i know...
she is awesome.
i knew if i mention that its "Diana" from scor-pal that most of you know her from her faboulous customer service!!!

loobylou
04-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks for sharing this info with us. It's great to get a recommendation of a reputable company, and reasonable postage.

teabear
04-14-2008, 08:27 PM
I was very lucky to meet Diana at CHA this year and we even shared a cab ride one night. She is absolutely charming.