PDA

View Full Version : Hi Y'all! Long time no talkie!!

cecescraps
04-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Well, between our trip to Bermuda, my trip to Charleston and being up to my eyeballs in company for the past week, I haven't had a chance to get on here for more than a min. from time to time. Step-daughter is sleeping in today so, instead of cleaning like I should be doing, I'm here! If anything major has gone on in the past 3 weeks can someone let me know 'cause there is no way I can go through all of the post. LOL Hope everybody is doing okay and Tricia leaves Sunday afternoon so, I'll be back next week!! :)

iloveflipflops
04-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Here is the recap I gave Angie (she went on a 9 day cruise)

Barb (GrammaStamper) put her house up for sale.

Country Cow Girl got accepted in the Doctorate of Education program at the University of Calgary.

Canadian eh’ just got accepted on the Justjohanna design team.
Erin and I are in the latest Scrap & Stamps magazine, June issue. I have 5 cards in it and Erin has 1.

Mary (TOAO) got her haircut even shorter. She put a photo on the mb here
http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21958.

Stampcrazyjulie got a new dashaund puppy. Its cute.

Ladybug (my dog) had 5 cysts removed and she has to wear this cone on her head. Because of the cone, we aren’t getting much sleep as she is banging hitting things at night. LOL BTW, the cysts checked out to be ok, thank god.

Everyone is now searching for this awesome cupcake ribbon that Michael’s has this week for $1. I went to 2 different M’s and found it at neither. I did find it in green but I wanted white. I got a RAK today from Stampcrazyjulie and inside was some white cupcake ribbon. Woo hoo.

That about sums it up for the past 10 days anyway :). Welcome back!! I missed ya and was wondering where you went to.

loobylou
04-17-2008, 11:25 AM
I knew you had been visiting, but all sorts of people have been missing you and wondering did the Waterfall of ATCs make it to your place yet.
Glad to have you back

ccstampin12
04-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Welcome home!
Hope to see you here more often now!
Joanie