PDA

View Full Version : Baby, its cold outside!!!

iloveflipflops
12-08-2006, 06:17 AM
At least for me it is ... its 18 degrees and I am FREEZING inside the house. HA This is just too cold for me. Glad it doesn't get this cold very often in the Carolinas.... Going up to 44 today so that's a heat wave! :biglaugh:

ccstampin'
12-08-2006, 07:14 AM
I didn't realize it ever got that cold in the Carolinas. I went out for the paper just now and was glad we had dug my winter jacket out of the attic!
It's about 30 degrees here on Cape Cod!
There are about 10 little snowflakes floating past the window too~
Oh, no, yesterday it was in the 50s here!
Have a great day! Everyone~
Joanie:nod:

suzi_f
12-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Wow Sherri, it's only 3 degrees colder here. Yikes it's cold! If it's gonna be cold, I must have SNOW!!!

Spartymom
12-08-2006, 08:13 AM
I'd rather have the snow, then the coollllddd....We are suppose to get a warm up to 36 next week and maybe rain! What? rain....that will melt all the pretty snow. Kim

My3Ds
12-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Sherri - This is too funny. I was about to post the same heading. It is freezing here and the wind is BLOWINGGGGGGGGGGG. The truck said it was 26 when I took the boys to school. Tomorrow we'll warm back up to the 40s and back up to 50s by Sun/Mon. I'm going to make some hot chocolate (to stick my toes in) BBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dibby
12-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Ohh how wonderful it would be to have a cold Christmas.....well for about 1/2 an hour anyway! It's going to be a very pleasant 28 degrees celcius here today in Queensland, Australia, may even go for a swim. I see you ladies chatting about the cold & I'm shivvering ha ha, give me the sunshine anyday.