PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bit bummed

flyingflower
04-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I am really close to promoting to manager in TAC, but just found out one of my downline is in inactive status and does not plan to pursue it anymore. Oh, well, it was a nice dream...

Christie
04-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Poor Margo. Maybe you will find someone else!

logcabincreations
04-17-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm so sorry Margo. I hope you get two more recruits soon so you can make Manager before Seminar.

Caboverde1
04-17-2008, 03:05 PM
It wasnt me...Im sorry though...stay positive and youll get it!

TOnii

iloveflipflops
04-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Well that just plain stinks Margo. I know you've been hard at work!!!

flyingflower
04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Where there is smoke, there's fire - and while there is still a spark of hope I'll keep working it!

Vintagegal
04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Hang in there, Margo. Is there someone you can 'groom' to make your dream happen? Maybe someone else who needs a little nudge to ramp up their business?

flyingflower
04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh, Ethel, are you offering to join?! LOL! jk

Vintagegal
04-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh no......I've done the whole "home-based business" before, and I don't want to go down that path again. It was really hard after the first move. I had a well-established client base, and they really relied on me doing my home-shows. When I moved, they looked for an 'available' consultant to do demo's. They didn't want to do book parties because it was too much work for them. Then, I moved to North Dakota, and my business took a nose-dive. Lots of cancellations due to winter storms, and then when the weather was nice, nobody would commit to a show because they would prefer to go camping, or travel home to see family. Plus, it was hard to try and find customers out in the middle of the boonies.

Nope. I'm done with direct-sales, but good luck to you! I know you can do it!

logcabincreations
04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Well....if I hadn't already joined TAC, I would sign up!!! They are great and flexible and not nearly as expensive as some others....I mean.....I love the fact that
to be an active demo, I only have to place a $100 order every 4 months. I do it as a hobby mostly, and $25 per month is very reasonable.

CharityHand
04-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Is TAC a fairly new company? There isn't a demo within a 40 mile radius of me. I've never seen their products up close.

logcabincreations
04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Here's a link to The Angel Company's website/catalog section: http://www.theangelcompany.net/catalog.html

allinkdup
04-17-2008, 05:48 PM
too bad I can't send my downline over to you. I am resigning from TAC at the end of the month. I have one stamp event left for the customers to place an order,t hen I am done.

I have 17 rolling up to my upline, who is non-existant.

frankiesue
04-17-2008, 06:56 PM
that seems a real shame Margo, sorry i can't help you out...

what with being the other side of the water.

frankiesue

JBgreendawn
04-17-2008, 07:25 PM
I am absolutely positive that if this is what you want Margo you are gonna get there one way or another... sooner or later...

iloveflipflops
04-17-2008, 09:54 PM
too bad I can't send my downline over to you. I am resigning from TAC at the end of the month. I have one stamp event left for the customers to place an order,t hen I am done.

I have 17 rolling up to my upline, who is non-existant.

WOW Awna I am shocked you are leaving TAC. May I ask why? Have you been with them awhile?

allinkdup
04-18-2008, 08:07 AM
I have been a TAC demo for 6+ years.

flyingflower
04-18-2008, 09:03 AM
I am feeling much more upbeat about it. I "let it go" - meaning I recognized things happen for a reason and I can't control them. Right after I consciously made the commitment to not stessing, a series of events startd that gives me every indication that things are going to work out in time for seminar. Thanks for all the good vibes.