PDA

View Full Version : The latest SKINNY...literally....

Caboverde1
04-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Well hello all!

I have been in and out of the hospital for IV feedings because I have a severe case of "morning (24hr a day) sickness". I cant tolerate the medications they have have tried and because of the pregnancy there are many to choose from...I have been ABSOLUTELY miserable...Good news is it seems to be getting a little better...although today is a BAD day! Baby is fine...everything looks good...just giving me and old fashioned ass beating...for lack of a better term!

My husband left for Irac and returned 1 week later because the government changed its rules and decided he needed MORE security clearance than he had so his job is working on it and was nice enough to send him home instead of making him stay there while they do the necessary paperwork and wait for the clearance to come through...im glad...I never knew just how much of a help he was until he left! And im good for nothing right now!

I have lost 47 pounds so far...and thats the SKINNY!:D

Tonii

directmailscrapper
04-17-2008, 04:24 PM
WOW! Losing weight while pregnant? I'm sure the doctors have you well under control. Sorry you are having such a tough time of it! Hope you pass this stage soon!

logcabincreations
04-17-2008, 04:25 PM
It's so good to hear an update from you Tonii. I'm adding you to my ever-growing prayer list that you'll not have the all-day sickness any longer. That's great your hubby was able to come back home for awhile.....God knows what HE's doing and HE knew your hubby needed to be with you.

MidwestStamper
04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Well, glad your DH is around to help out while you feel so rotten! Remember when you had other plans for weight loss? Seems this 'baby' diet is working too ! LOL!

teabear
04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
I hope that you get past this part quickly. It sounds like you've really been through the wringer. (((hugs)))

Vintagegal
04-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Tonii....you poor thing. I hope that icky feeling goes away for good. 47-lbs is a ton of weight to lose so quickly. I'm glad the baby's fine, and you're on your way to being fine. Hugs to you, my friend!

Christie
04-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Glad to hear from you but sorry your having so much trouble with the all day sickness. I hope it passes soon for you.

Swanie78
04-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Sending you (((HUGS))) Tonii.
Glad the baby is doing so well thru all this :)
I hope you're feeling better soon!

Erin K
04-17-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm so sorry you are terribly sick. I guess it IS a good thing your husband is back. I'm glad the baby is healthy though. I loves me some healthy babies.

JBgreendawn
04-17-2008, 06:41 PM
That is such a good thing to hear that your DH can be home with you and the baby's doing fine. hopefully the Dr.'s can figure out something quickly to make you feel better! that is a LOT of weight to loose, esp. during a pregnancy... hang in there girl! ((( HUGS )))

pesc
04-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm glad to see that the baby is ok and I wish you to feel much better soon! I will be praying for you and your family

ellie
04-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow Tonii! That's a lot of weight to loose...I sure hope you will be feeling better soon.

cindi
04-17-2008, 09:28 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon. I didn't even know it was possible to lose weight like that while preggo. great news that the baby is doing fine and hubby is with you a while longer.
:)

My3Ds
04-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Gosh girl. I hope you are feeling better soon. Heck of a way to lose weight, huh. Glad you dh is home, sounds like you really need him with you right now.

iloveflipflops
04-17-2008, 10:07 PM
I've been wondering about you and was going to email you to check on things. I'm glad your DH is back home for the moment and I hope you get to feeling better soon. How far along are you? That's a shame none of the medications will work for you.

ccstampin12
04-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Here's hoping you will be feeling better really soon!
Thanks for the update!
HUGS
Joanie

scrappinnuts
04-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Tonii... I am so sorry to hear about how sick you are... you have been on my mind lately...I will be praying for you... If you need anything just call.

Artyfarty
04-18-2008, 03:26 AM
sorry to hear about your horrid bout of sickness and glad hubby was home to comfort you when needed. Hopefully now things will ease and you can enjoy the pregnacy more. Hugs n kissses
Sue xx

mydogstinks2
04-18-2008, 11:05 AM
It's good to hear from you! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were. I'm so glad the baby is doing good. Sorry you aren't doing as well!

patg
04-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Oh Tonii, Hugs to you! I do hope you get to feeling better! Pat

Caboverde1
04-18-2008, 06:34 PM
I just love you all and thank you soooooo much for your prayers and wishes and HUGS...I appreciate you all!

Tonii