PDA

View Full Version : Hello ladies..

threefriends91
04-18-2008, 01:07 AM
l have missed being on line with all of you ladies.. Please Pray for my hb as he is out of work and looking for a new job..the company that bought them out had let most of the employee go...he is feeling down and has a lot on his head..
We are going two see three homes this weekend, and of course hes worried about buying a home without having a job..On May 24th their is the sale of his dads farm and l'm sure that is on his mind to..he really is missing his dad.
My daughter has needed some help with money after she lost hers and so we have to help her out.
Now for some good news...l do believe and trust that the good lord is about to open new doors for us and l have peace about it all..but my hb needs some Prayer for peace of mind and for a job..
l have been blessed as alot of you ladies have sent me some stamps and images so l have been playing with these..Thank you so much..l didn't have very many stamps to play with but now l have these gifts its keeped me busy..and l joined a few more swaps that has really helped...
So for the next little while l will not be around much..because my hb needs to use the computer to help look for work..and take his mind off his troubles...
l will try to check in each night because l have foung it so hard not having my time with you..So with Your Prayers and Gods help l'm Praying he will find a job soon...Thank you so much for all you support and help...l will try to post some cards with my new stamps and images this weekend or by next week...
it has been a blessing getting all these ATC cards and the stamps and images are awesome..Hugs to everyone..

Artyfarty
04-18-2008, 01:26 AM
helloooo...we have missed you too and hope all is going well...hows the huse hunting going?.
sue x

threefriends91
04-18-2008, 01:40 AM
helloooo...we have missed you too and hope all is going well...hows the house hunting going?.
sue x
Well we are still looking for a house..but my hb is worried..we have alot of our things at the farm which will have to be moved after the sale..and we also have items stored at a friends house..he really wanted to buy a place right now so we don't have to move everything twice..but with not working l'm not sure where we are at.. we have most of the money to put down on a home but we also have to live..
l don't think he will be out of work long as he is a hard worker..its just where he gets his job is where we would love to buy...who knows where that would be...Thanks for asking Sue..

loobylou
04-18-2008, 02:07 AM
Cathy,
Here's a (((hug to get you through this)))....have faith... It's all in His plan...
We understand you need to take time for your family. We're here if you need us

Artyfarty
04-18-2008, 02:21 AM
I do really hope things go well and find a home whereit near to work, there is nothing worse than living somehwere where your heart is not in it. As Sarah said we are here if needed just shout!!! and Hb good luck and keep your chin up dont let it sag as we say in the uk..things will get better .
Hugs to you all
Sue xx

teabear
04-18-2008, 02:26 AM
I'm so sorry that your life seems so riddled with struggle right now. I'm hoping the sunny skies are heading your way soon. (((hugs)))

tesschap
04-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Sending you a BIG hug. I'm hoping thing look up for you and your family soon.

logcabincreations
04-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Sending up prayers. God's plan is always perfect and He will help you through all of this.

ccstampin12
04-18-2008, 09:38 AM
HUGS and positive thoughts are heading your way!
I hope your DH finds a job soon and that your housing situation will be solved as well.
GOOD LUCK!!!
{{{HUGS}}}
Joanie