PDA

View Full Version : Went to LSS

Darleneh710
04-18-2008, 12:55 PM
last night after work. Havent been there in a long time as this is the one with the crappy hours. But they are open late on Thursdays and it is still light out when I leave work (which I LOVE!) so it makes it easier...Remember my no buy April? Well...that is loong gone! I spent $80 there last night...but to be honest I thought it was going to be over $100 and was really grateful it was under lol. Anyways, when I was there I noticed Lace Cardstock. Has anyone ever heard of this or used it before? I didnt ask the owner about it as I didnt plan on buying it as it was a little costly. But they had it in hearts and other designs as well and was just wondering if anyone heard of this before. But I did happen to buy a lot of stuff she "just ordered" as she couldnt remember seeing a lot of the paper I had picked out and then she remembered that she had just put them out the night before and hadnt had a chance to really look at them. I bought some green colored paper as I am in the color theme atc swap on here and plus mom's fave color is green and last night I made her and dad a Happy Anniversary card..today is their 38th wedding anniversary! Plus, I bought lots of brads...love brads!
tfl
:spinny:

logcabincreations
04-18-2008, 01:41 PM
About 2 years ago I bought some handmade paper and it came in big sheets. I have a few different colors and designs. Can't even remember where I got it, but I still have a lot of it. Anyway, I found a huge sheet of fragile lace paper tucked in between the heavier paper....it's gorgeous....and I haven't used it yet. I think mine is a purple color...not too dark. I will have to figure out what type of adhesive to use with it. I'm a little afraid to tackle it to tell you the truth; I will have to do some research first.