PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

Dibby
12-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Hello Ladies, My name is Debbie, I live on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia. It is the beggining of Summer here & is going to be very warm today...warm enough for a swim. I am new to stamping & have become a SU demonstrator since August, stampin up has only been in Australia since Feb 06. I have just gone back to work after 3 months long service leave, I took the time off to concentrate on stamping/cardmaking & learning new stuff. I LOVE IT!!! I'm new to chatting on line too! I'm not sure where I have been for the last 45 years.:biglaugh: I have 2 children,well they're adults now, a dog & a husband.

iloveflipflops
12-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Welcome Debbie!! I am Sherri and live in NC. I am a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 14 (going on 30) and 11. I have always wanted to visit Australia. Maybe one day. Have you ever been to the US? Its great to meet you. You will love it here!!

GrammaStamper
12-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Hi Dibby and welcome to The Shack! We're going to have to get on at different times as I believe you are about 13 hours or so ahead of us in the EST. I'm Barb and live in Northern Ontario. Very cold here and I wish I were there!

BTW, love your forum name. That's the way you Aussies say Debbie, right? Looking forward to chatting with you and maybe even swapping.

scrappinnuts
12-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi Dibby.. I am Terry from California...Winter here..Cold where I live in CA..I am An Occupational Therapist and I have been married 24 years..Have three Children..Adults..One Barely..A DIL and A grandaughter..who is 2..You are going to love it here..fun group.

toao
12-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm Mary from FL. I'm a SAHM, and I too am a SU rep! I've been doing it since May 2005. I didn't know Australia had started SU. That's great news. If I can ever help you out with anything, please feel free to ask! The ladies here are all so friendly and talented. And Sherry is wonderful about keeping things running smoothly on here and answering any questions about the website.

Enjoy your time here at the "shack".

Mary

cindi
12-08-2006, 09:28 PM
It's a pleasure to meet you!
I'm Cindi from Maine, and it's winter here!!:nod:
I hope you have fun here, we all do. It's a great site full of friendly & helpful crafters.
If you have time ou tome tomorow there is a lot of fun planned here, I hope you can join in.
:)

shuggy
12-08-2006, 09:45 PM
hey dibby!! welcome to the shack!! this place is great. you will learn a lot from the great ladies here. i'm also a su demo, only mostly to satisfy my own obsession!!! i'm angie and i live in utah (right across the street and a field from su headquarters!).

welcome!!

moosemama
12-09-2006, 05:49 AM
Hi Dibby-welcome. I live in Ohio and it's cold here!

ccstampin'
12-09-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm Joanie from Cape Cod. That's in Massachusetts, in case you aren't familiar with it.
I am a retired school teacher. We have 3 adult children, 2 grandchildren, and 2 kitties.
I love stamping, card making, and other crafts having to do with paper!!!
Glad you're here.
Talk to you soon!
Joanie:yes:

JenO4294
02-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi! I am new too! I am also a new SU Demo. I can't wait to use all of the techniques that I am learning on here!

Jen

scrappyyankee
02-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi, I'm Mickey from New York City. I'm also new here. Welcome to the shack.

moon_beam23
02-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the Group! You're gonna love it here!

Renée