PDA

View Full Version : This Time Next Week...

directmailscrapper
04-25-2008, 11:34 AM
My plane will have landed, Jennifer and Kimmy will have picked me up at the airport in Detroit and we will be spending our way to Shackapaloosa! I can't believe it's finally here!

I'm not sure I was this excited about our last trip to Hawaii... well... maybe... but this is close!

I have a table set up in my living room where I am collecting stuff (stamping stuff!)I have to pack. I'm going to check with Southwest Airlines shortly to see what their weight limit is for luggage :goofy:

Fief14
04-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Yeah! I'm so excited too! Love how you call it "spending" our way to Shackapoloosa!" Because literally, I think we will...HL & Archivers aren't too far off the path to the Inn, so I don't see why we can't do both, especially since you're arriving in Detroit so early! We'll have all day to Shop, drive, eat, shop, drive, shop, drive, shop, drive, ok eat...etc! LOL! :jiggy:

directmailscrapper
04-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Shop, drive, eat, shop, drive, shop, drive, shop, drive, ok eat...etc! LOL!

Does it get any better? Oh yeah, we have to fit STAMP in there somewhere!!!

spredbirds
04-25-2008, 12:49 PM
I too am very excited ..... I almost have all of the notebooks and project instructions together ... you guys are going to LOVE these projects!!!

I just have to clean and pack up my stamp room this weekend! I can't wait!!!

kimmyqtgirl
04-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Let's have some snacks in the car so at least we can eat while we drive instead of wasting precious shopping time to stop and eat! ha ha ha ... I cant wait! Hope I don't forget anything. :)

shuggy
04-25-2008, 12:53 PM
i'm so jealous!!!

Spartymom
04-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Kimmy, Nancy and Jen-you guys will have a fun road trip! My stuff is packed and my suitecase on wheels is very heavy! Yeah, can't wait. DH keeps telling me to be careful! I might get hurt cutting paper or glue my fingers together. tee heee.

iloveflipflops
04-25-2008, 02:27 PM
So do you fly directly into Detroit? It must not be too long of a flight. Aren't you glad you got your tickets a long time ago? I bet they have tripled in price!

directmailscrapper
04-25-2008, 03:33 PM
I am flying to Detroit (pretty cheap and direct flights -- about $170 roundtrip) and I am being picked up by this very elite chauffeur service -- Jennifer and Kimmy! I was able to get great times, too -- so they don't cut into my Paloosa time. I am rooming with Kim Spartymom -- the hostess with the mostess!

babylamb
04-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Think this is the first time I'm wishing I still lived in Windsor (5 mins from Detroit)

maxiesmom
04-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Think this is the first time I'm wishing I still lived in Windsor (5 mins from Detroit)

We're wishing you did too! The more the merrier! I'm about 30 mins. from Windsor, course that's not counting the time you need now for the border crossing!

I have a list of clothes, stamping related stuff and ahem, beverages we shall need. Oh and brownies are on the list, Kimmy!

Fief14
04-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I can have Brownies this time! I look forward to trying them, Kathy! Don't worry, were bringing our share of goodies too!

kimmyqtgirl
04-25-2008, 10:12 PM
OOOOHHH Kathy!!!! You're bringing brownies?? YUMMY!! It keeps getting better and better :)

Robinkay
04-25-2008, 11:01 PM
i'm so jealous!!!

You will be missed Angie! :wubclub:

Robinkay
04-25-2008, 11:04 PM
The bestest thing is I get paid to have fun! I took vacation time from work! (Fri,Sat & Sun)

mydogstinks2
04-25-2008, 11:35 PM
i'm so jealous!!!

me too!! no wait I'm sad, I wanted you and your cute Mom to come!!

I wanted ALL Shackies to come!!