PDA

View Full Version : Reasons I don't like the heat.....

Christie
04-25-2008, 12:00 PM
1. Heat means the grass grows which means it has be mowed once a week now. Just finished doing it and it's hot out there! We only get maybe two months of not having to mow. :arghh:
2. Well, it's hot!
3. You can only take so many clothes off and your still hot!
4. The a/c bill is going to be a killer!
5. You take a shower and as soon as you get out you start sweating again.
6. Frizzy hair- The humidity here is horrible.
7. Did I mention you have to mow the grass!
8. When you cook it heats the house up to much.
9. By the time you've reached your destination your a/c in your car is just starting to kick in good!
10. Oh yeah, It's Hot!!!!!

I could go on and on but you get my idea! :mad:

logcabincreations
04-25-2008, 12:09 PM
You poor thing! Me and humidity are enemies. I have a fair complexion too, so I have to be careful in the sun. I'm lucky to have boys who mow my yard....Jordan loves riding the lawnmower. If we lived closer he would mow for you I'm sure.

Spartymom
04-25-2008, 12:22 PM
wow, so it's really hot and humid in TX? I hate it when it gets Humid. That's not my friend either. Try to stay cool.

mydogstinks2
04-25-2008, 12:25 PM
stop the presses!!

You have been trying to get me to mave there and now you tell me it's hot!! I just can't do weird bugs AND hot!!

I hate the heat and then the humidity too! No way.

I need a place where it's not to hot and has no humidity and gets NO SNOW!

Christie
04-25-2008, 12:34 PM
stop the presses!!

You have been trying to get me to mave there and now you tell me it's hot!! I just can't do weird bugs AND hot!!

LOL!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh: I'm not sure a place like that exists! I'm sorry I guess you better not move here. We have an abudance of BIG bugs, hot weather and humidity!!! But.....we don't have snow but maybe once every 10 years and even then you can still see the grass through it!

emmcee
04-25-2008, 12:44 PM
stop the presses!!

Hee! Hee! You better stay in MI. The snow is way way much better than heat & humidity & strange bugs & snakes too.

teabear
04-25-2008, 01:02 PM
I think the place you need Chris is Hawaii. It's perfect weather all year round. No snakes on an island, but there are bugs. The humidity there is just enough to make your skin soft. It's the place I long to live. Now, Christie, you know we can't feel sorry for you when we are all still cold. LOL

Darleneh710
04-25-2008, 01:11 PM
LOL!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh: I'm not sure a place like that exists! I'm sorry I guess you better not move here. We have an abudance of BIG bugs, hot weather and humidity!!! But.....we don't have snow but maybe once every 10 years and even then you can still see the grass through it!

I would LOVE to live in Texas. I love Texas. I have family in Portland/Corpus Christie area...and I just love it there...years ago in 80s they lived in Houston. But every chance I get I visit lol

Oh btw did I mention that I LOVE TEXAS?? lol

CharityHand
04-25-2008, 01:22 PM
So many of the items on your list remind me of growing up in Florida! I would say we only have to sweat it out for one month out of the year here. Other than that it's just nice and warm. Thank Goodness. One of our heating bills got up to $350! This Florida girl likes to have warm feet year round. LOL I also think our upstairs heatpump needs to be serviced.

Christie
04-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I would LOVE to live in Texas. I love Texas. I have family in Portland/Corpus Christie area...and I just love it there...years ago in 80s they lived in Houston. But every chance I get I visit lol

Oh btw did I mention that I LOVE TEXAS?? lol

Were you actually in Texas in the summer?! LOL! I do like our winters because they are mild but I would like to have a little more snow.

logcabincreations
04-25-2008, 02:20 PM
or better yet.....move here close to me and Jordan can mow your grass....lol

iloveflipflops
04-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Its 81 here and I am too hot today myself. I am staying inside!!

TiikkiStars
04-25-2008, 02:55 PM
I CAN'T stand the heat!!!!!! I dizzy and naseous in the heat. Heat is a trigger for DS's meltdowns.....literally and figuratively. I love the area I live in, but I could do without the summer heat we get. At least its not humid!

:> Karen

pesc
04-25-2008, 03:43 PM
OK, Chrisite you only have to come and visit me for the summer. I will be bored doing almost nothing... since we do not treat our grass since the last 3 years (those things they put are bad for a little girl playing in it) it's not growing that fast anymore and we only have to mow it once every 3 weeks. The higher it come is about 28C and it's one week or two at the most during summer and it is rarely humid... Even like that I've got AC so I'm never hot anymore and since I'm paying huge bills all years around to heat the house... it's not really worst to cool it during the summer :) See it's perfect.
... I have to be honest... We still have snow on the ground! :) LOL

Christie
04-25-2008, 08:43 PM
OK, Chrisite you only have to come and visit me for the summer. I will be bored doing almost nothing... since we do not treat our grass since the last 3 years (those things they put are bad for a little girl playing in it) it's not growing that fast anymore and we only have to mow it once every 3 weeks. The higher it come is about 28C and it's one week or two at the most during summer and it is rarely humid... Even like that I've got AC so I'm never hot anymore and since I'm paying huge bills all years around to heat the house... it's not really worst to cool it during the summer :) See it's perfect.
... I have to be honest... We still have snow on the ground! :) LOL

I'm liking this idea! I wonder what nathan would think of it! LOL!