PDA

View Full Version : OK I'm all packed lets go!!

mydogstinks2
04-26-2008, 07:04 PM
I just finished up my packing!!

I finished up my shoe box project last night. I packed ALL of my cropping stuff this mornig. I always take way more then I'm ever gonna use!! I just finished packing my clothes. Fred was helping, if you call him sitting on the bed next to the suit case shivering helping, then he is a GREAT helper! LOL

I have way more crafting supplies going than anything else!! I have one suit case of clothes and this huge pile of crafting stuff.

I also went to the store today and bought some snack stuff- water-juice-those flavor thingys for your water-m&m's-alcohol. You know all the important things! LOL

I'm sure I'm still gonna add some more things to my list of the last minute things, BUT I'm ready to go!!

Christie
04-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Wow, your all packed up early! I hope you have everything you need and that you have a great time!

iloveflipflops
04-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Got room in your bag for little ole me?!?!??!?!?

Still very jealous....

spredbirds
04-26-2008, 08:20 PM
I've made my list of what to pack but haven't exactly started yet!

maxiesmom
04-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Me too, I'm still at the list stage. Don't even have any of my stuff gathered for any of my projects I want to work on. I have had NO ambition, better get a move on or I'll be sitting there chatting with nothing else to do!