PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on a Nissan

countrycowgirl
04-26-2008, 10:34 PM
I am looking at buying a Nissan Armada.. with 3 teenagers and hockey equipment.. .we need a larger SUV... my lovely 10 year old Buick with 350,000 gave up the ghost the other day - she was such a great car.

Does anyone own one? I was wondering what you thought of them if you did.

mahodgman
04-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I own the truck version; 2008 Nissan Titan and I LOVE it! The Armadas are awsome, but I didn't want to put garbage and plywood and stuff in the back of such a pretty vehicle so we got the truck. This is my second Nissan. I don't love the gas milage, but I love the truck!

mjbonoan
04-27-2008, 03:12 AM
My friend has a Nissan Armada and loves it... not sure about the gas mileage. I have a GMC Envoy and love it, but also hate the gas mileage! I've thought of tading mine for several other vehicles including a Pathfinder, but my vehicle is still too new (20,000 miles) and I'd lose way too much money on a trade-in!

countrycowgirl
04-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I know the gas mileage is no good... but the smaller SUVs like the pathfinder and forerunner unfortunately do not have the leg room for two teenage boys that are over 6 foot in the back seat... so I am going to have to get a gas guzzler!

shuggy
04-27-2008, 02:03 PM
i like them, but only from afar. i've never owned a nissan.