PDA

View Full Version : Is there a sentiment that reads?

JBgreendawn
04-28-2008, 05:24 PM
something along the lines of it doesn't matter how long the journey is as long as you find what you searched for?
(something like that)

if so anyone remember who makes it?

I colored some mice last night that need some kind of a journey type sentiment... (and i get to go to a stamp store next week:D) fortunately for my debit card they don't carry the mice haha...:rolleyes:

JBgreendawn
04-28-2008, 05:24 PM
oh one other one i want to find someday is something about butterflies and time , like butterflies have enough time or something like that???

scrapsoon
04-28-2008, 05:42 PM
ohw no....now i want to have those sentiments too...
You have come up with some great ones,never thought of it till now.
And the bad thing is that you have come up with it so don't know where to get it...
Maybe look sweet to GinaK or euh..the girl of the mooses??(sorry forgot the name for a sec.)
And they will make them someday??

JBgreendawn
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
I think they already do, I am pretty sure i seen the butterfly one in the gallery here some time ago... but i cant picture the card maker in my head...

the journey one my gut says could be a tim holtz, ( or someone like that) but, i figured if so there are a bunch of T.H fans here so someone would know for sure and what the name of it is...
now we just gotta wait for everyone to get home from work and come in here and play hahaha.

scrapsoon
04-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Oh lucky us then:)
I thought you think of it just right now and never seen them ever.
But indeed it's a matter of time that the real diehard T.H.fan stands up and say the word haha.
Can't wait either to hear it.

ctinyjoy
04-28-2008, 06:14 PM
I have a stamp that says:
It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

it is by Stampers anonymous

i will keep looking through the bin...

JBgreendawn
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM
the stamp i colored is a small mouse sitting on top of a large frog swimming through water...

so that would be a cool sentiment for that too

ctinyjoy
04-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Butterfly sayings:

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of grasp...but if you will sit quietly, may alight upon you. Nathaniel Hawthorne stamp by Make an impression

the other one says: the butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. Rabindranath Tagore this was Impression Obsession

still looking through my bins

JBgreendawn
04-29-2008, 12:32 AM
I think you must have been the person that posted the butterfly card, because that sounds perfect... and I do have a link to IO store haha... :)
thanks Cheri!!

firefly
05-01-2008, 07:50 PM
"Journey" quotes:

It is not the destination but the journey.
Dear God be good to me; the sea is wide and my boat is so small.
Always take the scenic route.
The place you have left forever is always there for you to see whenever you shut your eyes.

HTH