PDA

View Full Version : I am bringing...

maxiesmom
04-29-2008, 10:10 PM
All of my Christmas stamps. I have many um's and a few retired SU sets in case anyone wants to use them. Good for someone else to get some use out of them, you can only change them up so many times before you have to say goodbye to them!

I may bring my heat gun and some EP's, I keep thinking about projects that involve embossing!
Also my Fiskars rotary cutter, I don't have a good small one and thus it travels with me on weekend getaways! My Rubber Stamp Tapestry stamps, a few other SU sets, numerous UM's of various things. I know we have a Bug for the main table, but mine wants to come too!

I have a bunch of corner punches and the card creator punches- the ones that punch corners into the base of your card.
Probably forgetting some stuff too.

directmailscrapper
04-29-2008, 10:26 PM
I was going to bring my CB embossing folders -- I have most of them -- unless someone else is bringing them? I am NOT bringing my CB on the plane!

I am bringing my MM cutter. It's big, but I like it so much better than my Fiscars cutter I can't imaging going back to it! I'm also bringing my ScorPal -- I know that there will be at least one other one there, but I can't imagine working without it by my side.

I am NOT bringing my ATG gun. I don't like it that much anyway, and it's so big. I am bringing 2 punches for one of my Shoebox cards and my new Fiskars Threading Waters border punch that everybody is looking for!

I'm bringing ALL of the Nestie circles, ovals and rectangles.

I'm bringing all of my copic markers, my Prisma pencils (with Gamsol), my SU markers, alcohol inks (most of the colors) and I'm thinking about bringing my Twinklin H2Os.

Kathy saw some cards of mine in the Gallery and she asked me to bring those stamps -- let me know if you see something you'd like me to bring. If I have room -- I'll bring it!

Right now I'm trying to figure out what cards I should work on -- birthday or flood or both. I'm so far behind!

maxiesmom
04-29-2008, 11:06 PM
I don't have any of the new folders other than Paisley, I think Amy is bringing her new ones so if you want you could leave the folders behind. Not that it saves you bunches of room, but it's a little something!

Spartymom
04-30-2008, 08:20 AM
I'd like to work on some Mothers Days and Fathers day cards. I'm bringing paper and the basics b/c that's all I have. I'll be overwhelmed seeing all the tools everyone brings.

directmailscrapper
04-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Kim, that's why I'm bringing this stuff -- so you and others can try it out and use them!

Do you have the images you need for your Mothers Day and Fathers Day cards? Anything you might like me to bring?

spredbirds
04-30-2008, 02:09 PM
I am going to be working on some ATCs for some swaps and also organizing some of my umnounted misc stamps.

I am excited to make everyone's shoebox projects, play the games, and chat!!!

It's going to be a great time!!

Just a few more hours of work for me .... Yea!!!

Inkisallover
04-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Well, a couple of weeks ago I went to Michael's and bought a rolling tote and I have that filled with a bunch of stuff, then over the weekend I went to Shipshewana (sp) on the road and bought another bag, and I have that full of stuff. I also have a small suitcase for my shoebox project and that is full of stuff. Now I need another bag for clothes...

spredbirds
05-01-2008, 07:10 AM
Well my car is packed and I leave in an hour or so ... I have to make a few stops along the way....

I think that I am bringing WAY to much, but if it fit in the car, I am basically bringing it!!

Any of you can share my stuff ... I definitely think I have PLENTY to share. :)

Robinkay
05-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Am I bad? I havent even packed 1 thing yet. I was busy last night making things and I started to get a sore throat...and of course I didnt sleep well. I have to leave for work at 1. Why did I wait till the last minute?