PDA

View Full Version : smack my hand someone.....

Artyfarty
04-30-2008, 07:56 AM
:twitcy:

:sad: I really tried honestly I did but on site browsing I happened to accidentally open a new page and there before my eyes were these terrible listings of RUBBER STAMPS NEW IN TODAY and I pressed the add to basket button. I only wanted to purchase some backing paper for the Girly girly ATC swap too so please someone smack my hand.
Can we have please a forum for bad people like me to go and repent in :Plol:P

GrammaStamper
04-30-2008, 08:12 AM
:twitcy:

:sad: I really tried honestly I did but on site browsing I happened to accidentally open a new page and there before my eyes were these terrible listings of RUBBER STAMPS NEW IN TODAY and I pressed the add to basket button. I only wanted to purchase some backing paper for the Girly girly ATC swap too so please someone smack my hand.
Can we have please a forum for bad people like me to go and repent in :Plol:P

We do have a forum and it's called The Shack. We all suffer from the same disease, "loosefingeritis", with a side of "cannotstopshoppingfever".

cindi
04-30-2008, 08:58 AM
I must confess, I have the bug too.
so today to stop myself from online shopping..I'm heading out on an out of town shopping trip! I can't be online shopping if I'm in an actual store shopping, right?
lol
:)

Erin K
04-30-2008, 09:31 AM
You will feel lots better if you tell us what you got.

... with links. ;)

JBgreendawn
04-30-2008, 09:46 AM
((( HUGS )))
hee hee i got the amuse newsletter of new ones from them this am... seen two sentiments that will be going to a good home shortly...
gotta spend more time looking at the images before i finalize anything...

Did you guys know A Muse is an angel co? (Yay, i have lots of their stamps) :)

My3Ds
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I think you should post the link so we know just how bad you were. ;)

dreis1
04-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I haven't been ordering online, but I sure have been working that SU catty alot. That stuff just keeps jumping on my list. I just wish my checkbook would keep up with it. Urgh!! Glinda

Artyfarty
04-30-2008, 01:22 PM
http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk... you can bear to look go to whats new page but be warned its serious....addictive...but they are cuteeee