PDA

View Full Version : Poll....Do you have any....

Inkyhands
12-08-2006, 08:46 PM
tatoos or piercings?
I know alot of us have talked about this before but I was wondering anyway.
If yes, how many and where?

toao
12-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I have one tattoo of a cross on my lower left abdomen. It's about 2 inches tall. Got it for my 23rd Bday.

Mary

tojoco
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM
No tatoos but I have one piercing in each earlobe.

stampcrazyjulie
12-08-2006, 09:36 PM
I am kind of boring, no unusual piercings for me! I do have both ears pierced....my left ear is pierced twice. I don't wear earrings anymore though.

I also have a small tattoo above my right ankle of a Dolphin. My DH talked me into it about 8 years ago when we were in Southern California. When I wear a Dress or go to Church I often cover it up with a Bandaid or dark nylons so People don't stare at it! :)

GrammaStamper
12-08-2006, 09:38 PM
All I have are pierced ears! No tattoos for me.

shuggy
12-08-2006, 09:40 PM
i have 5 tattoos-one upper arm, the rest are on my legs, on anklet, on on both outer lower leg, and inner ankle. i have my ears pierce 5 times in the left (but i only wear 2 now) and 3 in the right (again, only 2 that i wear),

Erin K
12-08-2006, 10:08 PM
I have a lizzard on my left thigh, it's pretty big.

HeatherJ
12-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Pretty dull here, just the usual ear piercings. I did have a double set in the ears, but I let them grow over.

I am a regular blood donor (since its O neg) so I would have to stop for a year if I had anything like that done now.

HeatherJ

iloveflipflops
12-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Ok I think I am the MOST boring out of all of you. I have NO piercings and NO tattoos. I did have my ears pierced many years ago but they closed up. Maybe I should get a flip flop tattoo while we're at Mall of America next year? HA HA

lost luggage
12-08-2006, 10:26 PM
No tattoos...(I don't want the Authorities to be able to find me in the event I am on the lamb) and my ears are pierced. :)

stampcrazyjulie
12-09-2006, 12:40 AM
OK, so I know Angie & Erin are just jokeing about their Tattoo's....or aren't they?! :nah: LOL!

shuggy
12-09-2006, 12:48 AM
would i kid about that??? :nah:

i would get more, but kerry doesn't like them.:mad:

stampcrazyjulie
12-09-2006, 12:50 AM
WOW. See, you learn something new about somebody everyday! I would have never guessed! :)

My DH is the opposite...he wants me to finish the one that I have...it was supposed to have an Ocean & a Sunset in the background in a circle like, but I was so scared to get what I got. I will have to post a picture sometime.

shuggy
12-09-2006, 12:56 AM
omg...they are so addicting!! i started out with this little thing and the last three i've got are pretty good sized!!:nod:

1of2shoes
12-09-2006, 01:29 AM
I have both ears pierced, the left one twice. I do have a tattoo on my left breast. Here is a picture. I'm sorry if the picture offends anyone.

moosemama
12-09-2006, 05:38 AM
no tatoos-3 ear piercings, but I had to let them close up-they bothered my ears-

ccstampin'
12-09-2006, 08:03 AM
I just have one hole in each ear. I wear the same earrings all the time, except for when I'm cleaning them. We bought them while in Greece and they have the Greek Key design on them.
I could tell you how a friend of mine pierced them for me while we were in college, but I'll spare you the details. Luckily, I never had a problem! And, amazingly!!!
LOL
Joanie:biglaugh:

Christie
12-09-2006, 08:28 AM
No tatoos here either. Just one hole in each ear! I kinda would like one but dbf doesn't like them on girls, and even if he did I would probably chicken out anyway! LOL!

Inkyhands
12-09-2006, 09:31 AM
I have 5 tatoos, had one ear pierced 3 times and the other 9 but only wear one in each now. I had my nose done once and let it close also.
When I get to my goal weight I want to have my belly button done, even if I never show it off.
My tattoos are:
Raggedy Ann on my left calf, A heart design on my right calf, A double heart with my boys names in them on my back/shoulder, a tribal type butterfly on my right hip and another heart with tribal type accents on my right upper thigh (that one is the biggest).

spredbirds
12-09-2006, 09:36 AM
I do have pierced ears though.

-Chelsea

Firecracker
12-09-2006, 11:52 AM
No tattoos. I would never get a tattoo because of my diabetes and healing! I would love to go to Miami and have one of the Miami ink guys tattoo me but that will never happen!!!! Hee!Hee! I have my ears pierced. One in each hole. When I was in high school I had one ear with two and one with three but they have grown in. Hugs, Heather

Inkyhands
12-09-2006, 12:14 PM
No tattoos. I would never get a tattoo because of my diabetes and healing! I would love to go to Miami and have one of the Miami ink guys tattoo me but that will never happen!!!! Hee!Hee! I have my ears pierced. One in each hole. When I was in high school I had one ear with two and one with three but they have grown in. Hugs, Heather

Heather, I love watching that show. It is so cool. I love watching it all come together and the thing I like the most about the show is how they have the people tell the story of their tattoo. It would be cool to have one of them do one.

shuggy
12-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I would love to go to Miami and have one of the Miami ink guys tattoo me but that will never happen!!!! Hee!Hee!

two words...chris nunez (http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/bio/nunez_photos.html) :nod: :spinny:

mydogstinks2
12-09-2006, 10:15 PM
I have three tattoos one one ach ankle, eeyore and thumper. One on my right wrist a butterfly. I have my ears pierced. I have had my nose and tongue both done. I had to take out the tongue one cause it got infected. MY y nose ring came out when I was drying off from a shower and I copuld not get it back in. I'm gonna go get my nose done some time soon.