PDA

View Full Version : Contest Time!!!

Sherry
05-01-2008, 08:12 AM
New life often emerges during the spring time and the same can be said for The Stamp Shack website. The Stamp Shack will soon be receiving a brand new logo (which will remain a secret until reveal day) and possibly a new look altogether (still working out the kinks on that one). Along with the new logo, I'd love to have a cool slogan, one that embodies The Stamp Shack and it's residents. Because I, myself, possess very little imagination, I am inviting all Shackies to submit a slogan for consideration.

For this particular contest you can put away your stamp supplies. All you need to do is put your thinking cap on! An example slogan that was suggested by an artist bidding on my logo proposal was this: Home is where the heart is. Not to mention all my stamps!

Contest Details:

Contest Description: Submit a slogan that embodies The Stamp Shack. The slogan will appear directly underneath the new logo so it shouldn't be too long of a phrase.

Contest Closing Date: Contest will remain open until Wednesday, May 7th (9:00 Atlantic Standard Time).

Prize: Three (3) Amuse Art Stamps (approximate total value = $20). Winner may select a stamp theme (birthday, baby, wedding) but the stamps will be chosen by me and will be based upon availability at my local stamp store. Winner will be announced by Friday, May 9th.

Rules:

Post your submissions in the Slogan Contest forum (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22552).
Please post THE SLOGAN ONLY in your thread - no other discussions or chatter please.
No more than three (3) suggestions per person please.Good luck and have fun!

Canadian, eh
05-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Sherry, the slogans that are coming in are awesome. You are going to have one heck of a time chosing one! I'm so excited to see these changes.

Sherry
05-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day that you can submit entries for this contest.

C'mon ladies - one slogan can get you three Amuse Art Stamps! :)