PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I am Mad

dublintoo
12-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Everytime I try to download my Christmas card photos it won't work. I downloaded the Microsoft resizing to my computer and it worked great the last time I did it, now I get everything all set to go I hit enter, it looks great then I get a white screen. UUURRRGGGHHHHHHHHH:mad: I am ready to toss my laptop out the window and scream at the top of my lungs. WHAT in the world (sweeter words than what I have coming out of my mouth right now) am I doing wrong NOW???????????????????????????????????????????

Jeanne:mad: :mad: :mad:

lost luggage
12-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Reboot and try it again.

dublintoo
12-08-2006, 11:04 PM
I already tried that too and it still didn't work. UUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH:mad:

stampcrazyjulie
12-09-2006, 01:05 AM
I am haveing problems myself uploading my SS Lunch Pail to the Gallery. For some reason it looks like it is loading, but after 4 attempts, it hasn't posted yet....Hmmm...

Sherry
12-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Everytime I try to download my Christmas card photos it won't work. I downloaded the Microsoft resizing to my computer and it worked great the last time I did it, now I get everything all set to go I hit enter, it looks great then I get a white screen. UUURRRGGGHHHHHHHHH I am ready to toss my laptop out the window and scream at the top of my lungs. WHAT in the world (sweeter words than what I have coming out of my mouth right now) am I doing wrong NOW???????????????????????????????????????????

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,

The reason that you were getting the white screen upon uploading was because you had two very large files in your queue. They were each 3.17 MB. The maximum allowable size for a photo upload is 0.5MB. Since your files were so large, they were clogging up your queue and were preventing you from uploading your smaller files. I have cleared out the queue for you and you should be able to upload just fine. :nod:

Sherry

Sherry
12-09-2006, 06:31 AM
I am haveing problems myself uploading my SS Lunch Pail to the Gallery. For some reason it looks like it is loading, but after 4 attempts, it hasn't posted yet....Hmmm...

Hi Julie,

You too were uploading files that were too large and therefore your queue was clogged also. Each of your files were over 1MB in size. I recommend reading this thread (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74) and downloading the program mentioned within. It will make uploading much easier. I have cleared your queue and you should be able to upload just fine now.

Cheers,
Sherry

HeatherJ
12-09-2006, 07:07 AM
SHerry to the rescue again!

stampcrazyjulie
12-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Sherry you are so smart! Thank goodness that one of us is a Computer Genius!! Many Thanks! :)

dublintoo
12-09-2006, 12:15 PM
I am sorry for being such a pain in the a**!! I love my computer and the freedom that it brings but when it does something that I can't control.........I am in trouble! I appreciate the help and your solving my problem!!! Looking back on the whole downloading thing....it was my own fault. I had to "restore" my computer to an earlier date last week and didn't realize that I had wiped out the Microsoft program that let's you resize photos. Anyway, Thank you so much and whatever it is that you did, it worked like a charm, I just uploaded my Christmas card!!! Thanks again :notworthy:

Jeanne