PDA

View Full Version : This is probably the "dumbest" question I have ever asked on here .. LOL

iloveflipflops
05-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Do they make white watercolor paper? Who's laughing at me now?

I have off white but I really want WHITE. So I am just wondering is there such a thing.

IMBlessed5
05-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I know they have white w/c paper at Hobby Lobby in the "art" department.

Jovi
05-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm sure they do somewhere...

All the WC paper that I've purchased looked white in the store and then when I brought it home... it's off white.

Sherri it's not a dumb question ;)

IMBlessed5
05-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Oh well I better go back on my answer then because I've never actually purchased any! I've just looked at it in the store and thought about it.

oops!

scrapsoon
05-01-2008, 05:25 PM
i had to laugh when i saw the topicline and your name under it.
But when i read your question i didn't laugh anymore.
I think it was a normal question.
Sorry to ask do you mean the paper where you can watercolor on??
Yes they are available in white.
And you have to look in the paintsections.

tojoco
05-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Sherri,

Maybe look at Office Depot or any office supply store that sells Epson paper. Supposedly they have bright white watercolor paper as per their website:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductMediaSpec.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=-8824&category=Paper+%26+Media

threefriends91
05-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Sherri, l don't think any question is a dumb one..l don't know the answer to this thanks for asking..Something new for me to learn too.

scrapsoon
05-01-2008, 06:04 PM
People who do aquarelling??have those papers.
I have a block of the white paper when i thought i could be a good aquarellig??person.
If you really cant find it in your country ,what i would think is not true then i could send you a block of it.
But i think you will find it in a store where they sell paint materials to,not the paint for houses etc ofcourse.
In the Netherlands i now a lot of places or shops where you could buy them but sorry not in your country

Firecracker
05-01-2008, 06:19 PM
I have bought some white a long time ago. I think I bought it at a paper supply store. That was not a dumb question. No question is dumb. Hugs, Heather

iloveflipflops
05-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh shoot. I was just at Office Max. I wonder if they had it. I didn't see these posts till after I went there :)

Erin K
05-01-2008, 06:47 PM
I think you are gonna have to get that from some fancy pants art supply store.

what a stupid question.

I'm kidding!!! It's a good question! I often wish my watercolor paper were white white. Actually I'll look, I have MANY brands and one is a lot whiter than the others, I'll check it later and report.