PDA

View Full Version : My May No Buy is in SERIOUS jeopardy!!!

suzi_f
05-04-2008, 12:27 PM
I apologize if these stamps have been linked before. I've been "out" for the last 3 days & may have missed them.

I must have THESE (http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/product_info.php/cPath/376_406_405/products_id/7631)!! Somebody give me a rationalization like it's rule you must be an end of school gift for yourself if you work in a school cafeteria! I am seriously drooling here. I really, really, really want to be good (didn't even go to Michael's yesterday & didn't spend a dime at the crop I went to Fri night!) but, this may be more than I can endure.

Artyfarty
05-04-2008, 12:47 PM
naughty naughty ...i had to look and guess what i found...kritters but just go check out the turtles lol super duper cute turtles gotta have turtles ...turtles relaxing by the sea on the deckchair ...no no no cant have wont have but maybe lol

CharityHand
05-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Aww how pretty... you know you could change just spend half as much in May & June so it wouldn't be as painful! That way you will technically not spend a month's worth... It will just take two months. lol

cindi
05-04-2008, 09:14 PM
I have been wanting these too..I keep thinking I can use them on my woodcrafts too.
I know I will have to get them soon
:nod:

stampcrazyjulie
05-04-2008, 11:38 PM
I like the Pretty Birds collection by Kim Hughes myself....! :)

loobylou
05-05-2008, 07:22 AM
They aren't my cuppa tea. I think you can wait Suzi. Do you have an occasion that you need them for right now? Do you want them cos they are on sale? or do you really really need them? You know it is mother's day next week, right? could you get them for that from one of the kids?

threefriends91
05-05-2008, 07:41 AM
They are cute and if you really love them you should get them for a mothers day gift like Sarah said..l'm going to wait till my hb is back working again before l buy anything more..
let us know if you get them.. it sounds like you need to order them LOL

mydogstinks2
05-05-2008, 09:07 AM
I LOVE their stamps!! That is where my mushroom houses are from!! They are taking all my stamp money!LOL