PDA

View Full Version : Still in my pj's

Robinkay
05-04-2008, 09:21 PM
after the horrible night of the flu! I am still unstable on my feet. I slept all day. I just tried to start eating a cracker or two. I can't believe how that can just wipe you out like this. I wish I could have been there today. :cry2:
Thank you Chris for bringing my stuff back with you. And thanks Chelsea for the phone call.

spredbirds
05-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Robin- I sure hope that you fell better soon ... we missed you today too! ....I know about not feeling good and wanting to be with the group! You and Chris did a fabulous job of organizing the Shackapalooza!!! Thanks soo much for all that you did!

iloveflipflops
05-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Oh no ... what happened? You have the flu and couldn't go today? Were you able to go yesterday? I was wondering why you weren't in the photos.

Feel better!!

kimmyqtgirl
05-04-2008, 09:24 PM
I hope you feel better soon! We missed you today! It was so nice meeting you.

cindi
05-04-2008, 09:41 PM
I hope you feel better realy soon..what a bummer
big hugs

maxiesmom
05-04-2008, 09:46 PM
I hope you get rid of this bug soon. Was so sorry you couldn't be with us today. You, Chris & Chelsea did an awesome job, thank you for all you did. It was great to finally meet up.

Christie
05-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry to hear you were sick. I know you must of been upset to have to miss out on the fun. I hope your feeling better soon.

directmailscrapper
05-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Robin, we were all so sorry to hear that you were ill -- we sure missed you! You guys did an amazing job setting this event up -- it's too bad you had to miss even a minute of all of the fun! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Fief14
05-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Hope you're back on your feet soon, Robin. So sorry to hear you were sick. Thanks for all your hard work in planing the event. It was a blast & I'm so sad it is already over!

Inkisallover
05-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Robin, I hope you are feeling better, too. We all missed you. You guys did an awesome job!

Spartymom
05-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Robin, I hope you feel better. I can't believe the flu hit you that hard and fast too. We missed you. You did a great job helping with the Shackapooloza.

threefriends91
05-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Oh Robin, l'm so sorry you had to miss out on all the fun..l Pray your feeling better soon.

mydogstinks2
05-05-2008, 08:31 AM
I hope your feeling a lot better this morning!!

iloveflipflops
05-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Robin, how are you feeling this morning? All better I hope!

Robinkay
05-05-2008, 09:35 AM
My stomach is better today(no sharp pains) But I am still really light headed and a bit wobble. I bet I am gonna be a big help at work today. I can do stuff with a cold BUT when I start going from both ends I am usless. So sorry guys. I just thank God it was food poising(sp) cause Patty & Nancy had meatloaf too. I don't think I'll be eating meatloaf in quite a while. ;+)
I missed you guys too. What makes me feel so bad is I couldnt really say goodbye to any you! :+( Please Please Lets do this again! Let's break the "Guess who get's sick this year curse"