PDA

View Full Version : Time to change my diet

loobylou
05-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I've tried on my winter pants and i'm not comfortable with the Muffin top overhang .......so It's time to bite the bullet, pull out my old Easy-slim menus and get back to healthy eating.
I've added a ticker with my first weight loss goal. After I reach that, I'll look at the next goal. I don't do well with longterm goals that I can never seem to reach.

I don't need to be skinny, I just want to feel comfortable.
I'm giving myself a month to work out on my own (we have a home gym), if i can't say that I'm honestly being self motivated, then I'm serioisly considering going back to Curves.

pesc
05-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I'm sure you are able to do it all by yourself! What I found out that worked for me to help me was to have someone to weith me everymonth... this way, since I'm proud... I made everything to reach my goal! :) I'm sure you can do it :)

loobylou
05-05-2008, 08:53 AM
I will weigh myself weekly, Pascale. I've never been someone who stands on the scales every day. But I'm hoping when i put my new numbers in the ticker will keep me motivated. i think you can let the tickerfactory tell you how much weight you need to lose based on weight and height etc, but I wanted to make my own decision.
One of the motivating phrases i remember from my easy-slim classes many years ago was :
'If it is to be...It's up to me"

Christie
05-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Good luck Sarah. I know you that what ever you put your mind to you can do!!!

Sherry
05-06-2008, 06:44 AM
Good luck, Sarah!! You can do it!