PDA

View Full Version : I have found a lost ink pad

Robinkay
05-06-2008, 09:28 PM
here at my house. It was in my showbox project. Here is a picture for you to check it out. I will send it back. Sorry. :cute:

directmailscrapper
05-06-2008, 10:26 PM
It may be mine. I have several small Versafine ink pads that I've not opened -- they were probably mixed in with the alcohol inks. KEEP IT and I hope you can use it! (of course, if it is someone else's, they may want it back...)

maxiesmom
05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Definitely not mine, you ink pad klepto!! It's the flu that made you do it. I'm just kidding, you know that! Stuff was getting put all over the place, I almost gave Nancy a set of my Nestabilities cause I didn't remember taking them out! DUH!

Hope you got rid of that nasty bug!

kimmyqtgirl
05-06-2008, 11:26 PM
It's not mine either, I know Jennifer almost forgot she had your twinkling H2O's until we started packing up. I was trying to put my initials on my stuff so I wouldn't get it confused with everyone else's but that wasn't going to well.
---BTW hope your feeling better :)

Robinkay
05-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Nancy this little ink pad has been opened and looks like it has seen alot of good use.
The color is Imperial Purple. Kathy your right the flu made me do it LOL. ;+) I did get rid of the bug. I finally ate something (besides crackers & toast) yesterday.
Yep kimmy feeling better thanks.

directmailscrapper
05-07-2008, 01:21 PM
If it was opened and had a lot of use -- it wasn't mine...

spredbirds
05-07-2008, 08:04 PM
It's not mine either ....

Fief14
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Nope, not mine!

maxiesmom
05-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Hmm, the mystery thickens! I know- it was that really drunk lady from Sat. night. OMG Robin, we're you gone by then? Too funny, I'm sure Chris filled you all in.

Robinkay
05-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Hmm, the mystery thickens! I know- it was that really drunk lady from Sat. night. OMG Robin, we're you gone by then? Too funny, I'm sure Chris filled you all in.

Nope Chris didnt tell me much.(she probably can't remember too much) Except that Chelsey licked her! :biglaugh: