PDA

View Full Version : Sherry......it's me again :(

dublintoo
12-09-2006, 12:01 PM
I can't get into the gallery. I am logged on and when I click onto the gallery icon, I can't get in. It says I am there as a guest only. When I try to log in with my name and my password it doesn't let me in. I even logged out of the website completely and logged back in that way and it still doesn't work. I don't understand. If I log into the website, and as a member, shouldn't I be able to access all areas without having to log in on a separate page??? I know we've been through this before, but it is becoming frustrating now. This is just not my weekend..................uuuurrrggghhhhh:mad:

Jeanne

Sherry
12-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Hi Jeanne,

Some users, particularly users of AOL, have trouble logging into any vBulletin type community, including 'The Stamp Shack'. This problem is a direct result of how your host handles their clients. For example, AOL randomly changes the host between requests resulting in the session being destroyed. Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do or fix on my end that will enable you to log on properly.

The following suggestions have been issued by the developers of the vbulletin software.
Always click on the "Remember Me" box when logging in
If you are an AOL user, try using an alternate browser other than the one that loads with your AOL application. Mozilla Firefox is a great browser!I hope this helps you out.
Sherry