PDA

View Full Version : Michael's 50% Martha Coupon

MidwestStamper
05-08-2008, 04:29 PM
What 'Martha' items have you bought with your 50% off coupon this week? I got two coupons (one from my Mom!) so I've purchased the 'Simple Scallops' edger punch and the 'Cornflower' punch. I had read that her punches are good.

I thought it was very interesting that they had a coupon that was only for MS items--at first they wouldn't let us use our regular M's coupons on her stuff and now they have a coupon just for it. I wonder if that means her line isn't selling quite like they'd hoped?

Darleneh710
05-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Another thing I noticed was usually for the regular M's coupon it will say that M.S. items are excluded and it doesnt say that on it. I thought that was bizarre. It did say that Cricut items are prohibited when using the coupon, but not M.S., which I thought was bizarre.

I havent bought anything yet, I figure I will go back. I cut them both out the other day when I went, but not to sound selfish, I kinda want to spend the coupons on something for me...well I guess it does sound selfish, but who cares lol.

Funny thing is b/c M.S. items are so costly and out of my league I never look at her stuff so I will have to go in and see what I think I will be able to use and get something. But normally I just go for the stuff I know I like and such. I didnt even use the 50% M's reg coupon, I wanted to go back and use them both you know?

Erin K
05-08-2008, 05:36 PM
I bought her craft knife and refills a while back. I like it pretty well so I used my coupon to buy another pack of 50 refills. I use the knife a lot and I like to use a new blade every week at least so this way I have a boat load of them. I know I'm totally boring.

tojoco
05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
I have bought one of her punches with a coupon I had a few weeks ago. I think I like it.

MerryMimi
05-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Where did you gals get the coupon for MS stuff?

tojoco
05-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Where did you gals get the coupon for MS stuff?

It was in last Sunday's paper.

CharityHand
05-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I love the MS punches. Our Michaels doesn't require you to have the actual coupon in hand. You just ask for it. I really don't have any need to go on that side of town and I really don't need anything, but I'll probably go up there anyway! LOL

spredbirds
05-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Lidia- the MS punches are really good ... I like the border punches ... they emboss and punch at the same time and are very pretty!

Vintagegal
05-08-2008, 11:00 PM
I bought an acrlyic stamp set. I should've slapped my hand, but I couldn't help it.

Swanie78
05-09-2008, 01:16 PM
I found a coupon flyer laying in a cart when I was there, the 40% off was gone, but the MS one was still there so I went back and got a punch with it. It's a flower, but I dont know the name, and it's in CA. I have one more coupon in my purse still that I need to go use, but don't have a car at the moment, so not sure that I'll get to use it here.