PDA

View Full Version : Thank You SS and Plug for Hannastamps!

mahodgman
05-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Thank you so much to my secret sister, Kimmyqtgirl, who gave me a gift certificate to http://www.hannastamps.com/ because I said in my survey that I wanted some of these stamps. I had some trouble using my gift certificate code on the website, so I contacted them. The owner, Kristi Ferro, is an absolute doll and she helped me out over the phone! I just wanted to get the word out that this is a great company! And, she has some Copic Markers on her site for only $3.33 each, so I got a few of those too! Go check it out!

kimmyqtgirl
05-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I am so happy you got some. I would have had to order extra stuff too! I can't believe copics for $3.33 wow that's like half price. I don't have any sets yet, but they sure are adorable.

Mere Deaux
05-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Welll I have been wanting the Garden set of Hanna for sometime. I have been trying to be good. LOL However, after visiting the site Hanna is on her way! Mary this is your fault. Must say being -bad- is sure more fun!

Good grief!!! I just received an email from Hanna Stamps!! My garden girl is on her way. How about that for service!! Oh Now I am really excited! LOL

mahodgman
05-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Welll I have been wanting the Garden set of Hanna for sometime. I have been trying to be good. LOL However, after visiting the site Hanna is on her way! Mary this is your fault. Must say being -bad- is sure more fun!

Oh boy, I love enabling! Did you get some Copics too? I ordered the But I Need it and the Rainy Day sets. That garden one is cute too! Then I got a few Copic markers to try out. I'm excited to get my new stamps in the mail!