PDA

View Full Version : Had our first corn on the cob of the season and boy was it good!!

iloveflipflops
05-10-2008, 06:28 PM
We are expected to have heavy rains all day tomorrow for Mother's Day so DH grilled out steaks and we had corn on the cob tonight. Mmmmmmm!!

I'm looking forward to my eggs, bacon and hash browns in bed in the morning :).....

Christie
05-10-2008, 06:31 PM
I love corn when it's roasted on the bbq! Yuuuummmmm!!!!

Spartymom
05-10-2008, 07:09 PM
oh my gosh! We are having hamburgers and corn on the cob tonight for dinner! The corn looked really good and it came from Georgia. TOmorrows breakfast will be sausage, eggs, toast and hash browns. Oh and Chocolate milk. YUM!

tojoco
05-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh how I miss some good corn on the cob. We just don't have any of that here in the Memphis area. I'll have to see if I can get some when we go up to New Jersey at the end of the month.

Sherri, we're under a tornado watch now and heavy rain coming in throughout the night so beware of North Carolina weather tomorrow.

cindi
05-10-2008, 07:25 PM
It will be a while before we get good corn here, but I'm looking forward to it
:)

iloveflipflops
05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
oh my gosh! We are having hamburgers and corn on the cob tonight for dinner! The corn looked really good and it came from Georgia. TOmorrows breakfast will be sausage, eggs, toast and hash browns. Oh and Chocolate milk. YUM!

I'm having chocolate milk too!!! :)

My3Ds
05-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Sounds yummy! It is suppose to rain here also. DH and oldest are out of town, so it's just me and the other two tomorrow. Doubt I'll let an 8 and 2 yo do any cooking in the morning. Unless it's toaster waffles and cereal, which would be okay.

GrammaStamper
05-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Oh how I miss some good corn on the cob. We just don't have any of that here in the Memphis area. I'll have to see if I can get some when we go up to New Jersey at the end of the month.

Sherri, we're under a tornado watch now and heavy rain coming in throughout the night so beware of North Carolina weather tomorrow.

How sad, Joanne. Here I was about to complain that we would not have fresh corn on the cob until late July, but WOW, you don't have any. I'll shut up now.

Hope both you and Sherri are not affected by the tornadoes and heavy rains.

Sherri, enjoy your breakfast in bed tomorrow. You deserve it.